Celebrity
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Dec 19, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
I love this drama! Finished it in two days and it needs a season two!!!
3 0
On Be Loved in House Special • Dec 19, 2021
Title Be Loved in House Special
Can we get a season 2 maybe???
4 0
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Dec 17, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
I started this drama and it's really good! I love the chemistry between actors and they are good-looking!
0 0
On Love With Benefits • Dec 13, 2021
Title Love With Benefits
Where can I watch episode 5? unless it's coming a bit late?
0 2
On Baker Boys • Dec 3, 2021
Title Baker Boys
I love to watch this series with my friends. This drama is funny and it talks about real-life issues in our society. In addition, the actors are really hot and they are talented. The sweets in the drama look so damn delicious. To add on, we can see what that mouth CAN DO! IDK why people are judging so much about this tbh.
1 2
On An Oliver Poupart • Nov 27, 2021
Person An Oliver Poupart
Can he have his own Bl series????
1 0
On Jimmy Jitaraphol Potiwihok • Nov 27, 2021
Person Jimmy Jitaraphol Potiwihok
Can he have his own series?!?!?!?!
4 1
On Baker Boys | Sweet Day Tour • Nov 26, 2021
Title Baker Boys | Sweet Day Tour
Hi Im here
0 0
On Papa & Daddy Season 2 • Nov 15, 2021
Title Papa & Daddy Season 2
I finished the season 1 with my gay friends and we loved it!!!!
2 0
On Color Rush Season 2 • Nov 11, 2021
Title Color Rush Season 2
Where is Go-Yun Ha???? Did he say why he declined the role?
2 3
On Hur Hyun Jun • Nov 11, 2021
Person Hur Hyun Jun
WHy isn't he in color rush 2???
7 2
Replying to reefpicker • Nov 11, 2021
Title Second Chance
I need a second season for ChrisJeno. And that TONGUE kiss at the end? Mawin is a good actor. I wasn't expecting…
SPOPILERRRRRRRRRR
1 0
Replying to ganymede • May 9, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
That wasn't cultural appropriation tbh. That just seemed like straight up cultural insensitivity and very offensive.…
ive seen you around the comments and that is why I am deleting this section now. It seems like you are being immature and trying to get a rise out of people. SO yeah be immature and have a nice day
5 1
On Fish upon the Sky • May 8, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
I just want to know. What is everyone's take on cultural appropriation in this drama? IM curiuous. Not here to judge tbh so I'll be deleting this comment later to avoid people from arguing with eachother.
1 42
On Fish upon the Sky • Apr 24, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
I really love how funny this drama is! It's a whole new flavor than other dramas. Very positive and outgoing.
7 0
On Fish upon the Sky • Apr 11, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
Did they change that Pi and Duean are brothers now? I thought in the first trailer they are best friends?
1 1
On Fish upon the Sky • Apr 11, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
why are people here so salty and act like they know everything? I asked a question and jpny01 and Flypsyde think they are being sarcastic
5 2
Replying to jpny01 • Apr 11, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
Yes. The bunk beds and having the same parents were the clues for me.
dont act like a gay smart ass. check the first trailer and you know what i mean
0 1
Replying to jpny01 • Apr 11, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
Yes. The bunk beds and having the same parents were the clues for me.
you should check out the first trailer... dont give me that attitude
1 1
On Fish upon the Sky • Apr 9, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
So Pi and Duean are brothers????
2 6
