Celebrity
On He She It • Jan 31, 2021
Title He She It
Are there any scary moments in this drama?
0 2
On Ingredients • Jan 31, 2021
Title Ingredients
I am HUNGRY
8 0
On TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love • Jan 31, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
I wish Leo and Fiat would kiss!!!
8 0
Replying to SalaVancer • Jan 30, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Like you being toxic.
Awww I see
0 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Jan 29, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
HOW THE HECK DID SOMEONE RATE IT??? SHow case their immaturity haha
16 1
On To My Star • Jan 29, 2021
Title To My Star
Okay Okay.... I'm getting into this drama more. I gave it a 6.5 at first, but I'm increasing it to 7.5! I am still confused about the reporter and what's her role? But I do love the chemistry and the humor.
2 1
Replying to MoonOverStar • Jan 29, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Listen, I speak English. It's my native language (given I was born in Jamaica and they speak Patois, English is…
Ooooo yes!! Thanks for the support! Yeah I’m an English major and my grammar still needs work but my goal is to teach the young people. Happy to meet people like you!
2 1
On TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love • Jan 29, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
User of Ugly Duckling is really opinionated and always calls me out for grammar for some reason. Just to say to that the internet brings worse in people especially in dramas
2 3
On The Moment • Jan 28, 2021
Title The Moment
lmao I watch season 2 first!!! No wonder I didn't like it. I had no CONTEXT AT ALL
1 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jan 28, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Why can't we enjoy the series is a very....dumb question.There, I said it!Like, just accept it - everyone is different…
Lol ok
0 0
Replying to Girlinspace • Jan 28, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Hahahahahaha, soo funny
Omg yes exactly!
2 0
Replying to ammmz • Jan 28, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
the writer needs therapy
Like you being toxic.
3 2
Replying to Girlinspace • Jan 28, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Hahahahahaha, soo funny
Not really....
1 2
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jan 28, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Why can't we enjoy the series is a very....dumb question.There, I said it!Like, just accept it - everyone is different…
Yeah and your one that’s toxic. The internet does bring the worse in people but it be like that
1 2
Replying to Elliot • Jan 28, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Because honestly production dropped the ball on this one.
mmm maybe? Idk i honestly like the side hustle problems with the women and Type's boss. Lowkey resonated with people in real life jobs. Im just mumbling lol. I need to watch the last episode! Btw LEO IS HOT
2 0
On Gen Y • Jan 28, 2021
Title Gen Y
Oof the ending did not disappoint me! I was high key screaming with so much plot twist! I honestly didn't expect a season 2, but I am all in for it!!!!
2 0
Replying to theorgynalmel • Jan 27, 2021
Title TharnType
problematic and discriminative... it contains violence, homofobia, transphobia, femfobia, toxic masculinity, misogyny,…
There are those type of people in the world. If we cannot see or talk about the problems then we are just trained to sugar coat life. This drama taught valuable lessons to not judge people by their appearance and hear them out.
2 0
Replying to JJsomewhere • Jan 27, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
So far this is really bad, one of the worst bl of 2020 . 8 is way too high, it deserve around 6.
eh your opinion.
3 0
On TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love • Jan 27, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Why can't e all just enjoy the series? I do love this drama and yeah there are some flaws. But people like the comments just want to get arise out of people enjoying this drama. They are just opinionated. Who else agrees with me?
7 6
Replying to Jyoti Kumari • Jan 27, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
You are really missing a lot then......
they are but people like that person are opinionated. Their choice and preference.
2 0
