Celebrity
On YYY Special • Feb 23, 2021
Title YYY Special
That was so bad! No storyline and the other characters didn't show up! I hate it!
1 0
On His • Feb 21, 2021
Title His
wait why are the main actors are different?
0 1
Replying to dllmzca • Feb 15, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day
I can understand why many found the special disappointing and I think being upset is justifiable. That said, I'm…
I agree! People are really opinionated ted to let their emotions take over them.
2 0
On TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day • Feb 15, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day
Does anyone have the link for this?
0 2
Replying to Benjamin D Auver • Feb 15, 2021
Title Brothers
What if it is? Incest is only a problem when there is the possibility of procreation. It's bad genetics. Just…
Thank you sir! Simple enough answer?
0 0
On Brothers • Feb 14, 2021
Title Brothers
Damn people who want to get a ride at people for a simple question. Don’t act like you’re smart ass
1 0
Replying to Benjamin D Auver • Feb 14, 2021
Title Brothers
What if it is? Incest is only a problem when there is the possibility of procreation. It's bad genetics. Just…
It’s a yes or no question. No one cares about your history. Don’t over think it
1 2
On Brothers • Feb 8, 2021
Title Brothers
Is this incest?
2 13
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Feb 8, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Is the story not going to go in-depth with the dad?
0 1
Replying to Tina_K • Feb 8, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
This is a C-Drama so shouldn’t it be censored? Cause in China same sex relationships are banned. Idk someone…
yeah so the country is Taiwan and they aren't really affiliated with China as much. So Taiwan has more freedom
4 4
Replying to Kevin • Feb 6, 2021
Title To My Star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unk_o3AEWN8(doesn't work anymore)
Oof all good. Maybe it’ll be public eventually within the week. Thanks though!
1 0
Replying to Kevin • Feb 6, 2021
Title To My Star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unk_o3AEWN8(doesn't work anymore)
aww thanks, but the video is on private :(
1 2
On To My Star • Feb 6, 2021
Title To My Star
Anyone got link for the special episode
2 4
On To My Star • Feb 5, 2021
Title To My Star
Add me as a friend if you want to talk about BL with me :)
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Feb 5, 2021
Title To My Star
I went from 8.5 to 10 specially the last 2 episodes.
oooo yes I agree last 2 episodes got me!!
0 0
On To My Star • Feb 5, 2021
Title To My Star
OST 10/10
1 0
On To My Star • Feb 5, 2021
Title To My Star
I went from 6.5 to 7.5 to 9!!! I love the drama!
4 2
On Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake • Feb 4, 2021
Title Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake
Omg, I ready for Season 2!!!
1 0
Replying to leojsheffield • Feb 4, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
honestly i don't really get the comments complaining about the trailer giving away too much or that it shows the…
omg yes, I agree. Like a kiss, scenes are nice, but overrated now. I care about the true story in this drama because it tackles real issues in the acting industry.
0 1
On Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk • Feb 1, 2021
Person Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk
Hope he gets the main role in a BL
6 2
