Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 4, 2026
Replying to Tom • Jun 6, 2026
Title Overdo
Production Company will not announce the air date early, this is not even new, are you new???
He has some kind of problem on his head. Don't mind him.
2 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 6, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
Nope… still a melon, a strong rumor said she will join a modern drama crew after the concert
I saw it in a YouTube post. I hope so
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 6, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
Nope… still a melon, a strong rumor said she will join a modern drama crew after the concert
Friday, I don’t want to sleep
0 3
Replying to Cheng Yi • Jun 5, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
HE for main lead
HE- Happy Ending
SE - Sad Ending
1 1
On We Are Us • Jun 3, 2026
Title We Are Us
🍉 #DengWei and #LuYuxiao are reportedly set to star in the xuanhuan drama "Bǎi Yāo Pǔ", adapted from the novel of the same name by Sha Luo Shuang Shu (裟椤双树) 😱🔥🔥✨

📺 Platform: iQIYI
🎬 Director: Guo Jingming (Veil of Shadows)

#DramaAddict #CDrama #DramaMelon
#百妖谱 #邓为 #卢昱晓 @topfans
8 3
On Death's Game • Jun 1, 2026
Title Death's Game
A beautiful moral, i learn from this. There is only one life, don't lose it 😭😭
1 0
Replying to Cheng Yi • Jun 1, 2026
But,still we have to wait.I am sure that this drama will hit
I don’t want another transmigration. There are so many drama like that. Now, I hope they change. Even they don't change, I will still watch it
2 1
Replying to Cheng Yi • Jun 1, 2026
But,still we have to wait.I am sure that this drama will hit
What kind of change? I didn’t read the novel.Can you give me some spiler?
0 1
Replying to Cheni Bee • Jun 1, 2026
Person Cheng Yi
For some reason, I keep coming back here to see if his new project has been posted yet. Maybe I’m just too excited…
We all are waiting for his upcoming drama and new project
4 0
Replying to sheepy • Jun 1, 2026
Person Cheng Yi
I really loved cheng yi in Vendetta of An. Does anyone have a rec for what I should watch next? I’m sooooo excited…
many people don’t like sword and belove. But I like it though it has sad ending. I thnik you should give it a shot
2 1
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 1, 2026
on thing about lulu, bts promotion will alway be fire 🤣🤣🤣what a dramatic couple
But,still we have to wait.I am sure that this drama will hit
1 7
Replying to Jamal 202 • Jun 1, 2026
Person Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye is a racist. notice she never films with black kings and instead only chooses in drams with korean…
Are you idiot? Do you think she will act with a block headed like you. In korea, Handsome actor only can ml. You think ugly people like you get a chance. (Sorry to other people, I am not being raciest.I am annoyed by his shit comment in every celebrities profile.)
2 0
Replying to Jamal 202 • Jun 1, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
Zhao Lu Si is a racist. notice she never films with black kings and instead only chooses in drams with chinese…
You should put your brain again in your head
4 0
On Love in the Shell • May 30, 2026
i don’t want this collab.Hou Ming Hao should take rest for now. I hope he can be more cheerful and healthy
20 1