Celebrity
Replying to zhao lusi • Jul 7, 2026
Title As Beautiful as You Want
CANT WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT HOPE EVERYTHING WENT WELL
Did you read the noble?Is it good?
0 4
Replying to WM • Jul 7, 2026
Title Glory
So, if I enjoy FL-centric dramas with capable female leads, what is a better choice - this one or The Glory with…
obviously the glory with Chen Duling.
4 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Jul 6, 2026
Title Revenge
read some stuff on X about this. who do his fans want?? nobody? just air?
I already read the official statement.Where they said, she is not a popular actress. She doesn’t match with him blah blah..
8 13
On Revenge • Jul 6, 2026
Title Revenge
Not interested anymore. I hope Lu Yuxiao will not take this. ZL fans already started hating her.
17 15
Replying to Cheng Yi • Jul 5, 2026
Title Road to Success
I like them. Is in the novel they were just friends or something?
Maybe we are just in delulu.They are just friend
1 1
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jul 5, 2026
Title Road to Success
Is Chen Jing Ke really 29? I honestly thought he was like 37...
He looks mature. Boy should be mature.
2 0
Replying to silvermist • Jul 5, 2026
Title Road to Success
halfway through ep 2 and major bromance vibes from Wen Cheng Ye and Fu Xin Shu 🤭🤭🤭, and it doesnt help…
I like them. Is in the novel they were just friends or something?
0 3
Replying to Lee_Naru • Jul 2, 2026
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
???? They finished already 4 months ago!
When? In January?
3 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jun 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I saw a post in rednote saying it will release of July 25th. Is it true?
9 2
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 26, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Youku always giving sudden schedule.I am already watching five drama at the same. Let me get some peace😭😭.
7 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 26, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
The rating is good. I like it but sometimes I did feel annoyed. If you like enemy to lovers this one and fated hearts are the best option. Till the end of the moon is also okay
1 0
Replying to Cheng Yi • Jun 26, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
why?
Is there any reason to cut that much scene?
0 1
Replying to tttweet • Jun 26, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
let's just pray the editing team did a good job because 7 eps are a lot to get cut 😭🙏
why?
0 3
Replying to ThePronto • Jun 25, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
Hmm, why is Lu Yuxiao looking very beautiful, and her aura so ethereal here! I just jumped from Ming Yi to Hu…
Now, I am waiting for When I meet the moon.It’s taking so much time🥲🥲
9 1
Replying to DingDong • Jun 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Before that, we had "Legend" and "Love of". Wonder what the next trend is going to be lmao
you forget Glory
6 0
Replying to nicaskiv • Jun 22, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
I really admire Zhang Xin Cheng every time I see his amazing and cool blade scenes. I heard that they used real…
Really, I didn’t know that ❤️❤️
0 1
Replying to huahwa • Jun 21, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Moon Gayoung seems like a good fit. She played the role of an office worker in My Dearest Nemesis, and it looks…
I was just kidding. I didn’t read the manhwa.
0 1
Replying to huahwa • Jun 21, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Moon Gayoung seems like a good fit. She played the role of an office worker in My Dearest Nemesis, and it looks…
What about IU🤭🤭?
0 3
Replying to Ayah • Jun 21, 2026
Title A River Runs through It
wow this is actually one of the worst cdramas i have ever watched...what a waste of my timethis drama did not…
I also didn’t like it. I don’t know but I find the drama so annoying. I didn’t like the second fl at all
1 0
Replying to Riya • Jun 21, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
The dynamic is pretty different tbh because the characters are very different. the romance in drama is very high…
Can you give spoiler about the ml in the novel
0 0
