Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 4, 2026
Replying to zhao lusi • 2 hours ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
sonder: i am not npc is releasing on 11 oct!!!there will be 5 eps in total and each ep has 4 parts⏰ 11 oct 7pm…
4parts? What does it mean?
0 0
Replying to Thea • 1 day ago
Generally speaking, how would you guys rate the romance in this from 1-10?I haven't started yet, because I wanted…
9.5/10 or 10/10
5 0
Replying to AnjaliSah • 13 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
why she will get hate if it would be cheng lei..???
Yeah, I heard that Bai Lu also got hate from them
1 1
Replying to redshoe1000 • 14 days ago
I have a question because I can't remember. do the Xus know she was engaged to Lin Jinqi back in the day? I don't…
she did tell her mother(xus)
1 0
Replying to zhao lusi • 19 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
They Are Sleeping Like I Submit Drama Page Around 5 to 7 days ago and even write a formal request to staff member…
What’s wrong with them?They also didn’t add Sonder:I am not an NPC
1 1
On Zhao Lu Si • 21 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
AI:
The storyline of Farewell Letter (告别信) is an urban black comedy about a 30-year-old single, jobless woman who accidentally mails out 13 brutally honest farewell letters before her suicide plan fails.

Story Plotঃ

The Rock Bottom: Ge Li is a near-30-year-old woman who faces a harsh wave of misfortunes, including losing her job and getting dumped by her partner.The Letters: Overwhelmed by despair, she decides to end her life, but first writes 13 brutally unfiltered farewell letters to settle scores and air grievances with family, friends, and acquaintances who wronged her.

The Twist: A sudden chaotic turn of events prevents her suicide, leaving her alive and well. However, the 13 savage letters have already been delivered.

The Aftermath: Ge Li must face a massive "social death," confronting the furious recipients and dealing with the chaotic fallout of her words while navigating self-growth and a shift away from romance tropes.
11 0
Replying to zhao lusi • 21 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
🍉 Netizens have revealed that the male lead in “Farewell Letter” is Cheng Lei. What do you think of this…
I can't find this drama in MDL.
1 1
On Zhao Lu Si • 21 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
🍉 Zhao Lusi rumors as director + female lead for Youku’s “Farewell Letter “filming starts October in Chengdu!! 🎬💛

Adapted from Kerstin Gier’s beloved novel Für jede Lösung ein Problem such a cool, meaningful story to bring to life!! She’s stepping behind the camera alongside writer Zhao Tianyou, I can already feel how personal and heartfelt this will be she knows exactly how to tell stories that feel warm and real 🫶 Can’t wait for the official reveal!! So proud of her growing into this new chapter!!
9 0
Replying to justjacky • 22 days ago
Waking up to great newssss.Officially airing September 17 🎉🎉🎉Lets goo, I’m so excited!
finally
5 0
Replying to LULU • 27 days ago
Title Revenge
Lu Yuxiao plays Su Luowei, the daughter of a powerful prime minister’s family and the childhood sweetheart of…
it is a spoiler. Why I read it😭😭
0 0
Replying to Cheng Yi • Sep 1, 2026
Title Love Alarm
is it that bad drama?
wow that’s good
0 0
Replying to SaraM • Aug 25, 2026
Title Revenge
no one is hating on her, they're hating the agency who forces her into this project
It doesn't matter whether they support it or not. Many people will still watch this.Who cares of this sh*t toxic fandom😒😒
8 0
Replying to Cheng Yi • Aug 25, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I don't have IG or tiktok. If you find this kind of Sh*t staff in yt, let us know. I will surely report them
Done
1 1
Replying to Cheng Yi • Aug 25, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
hmm
Their famdom bullied almost every female lead with whom ZL act.
7 1
Replying to riti5ha • Aug 24, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
is ci tang really happening guys????
hmm
0 4
Replying to justfloating • Aug 24, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
They're also on IG and Tiktok too, please help report! https://www.instagram.com/cdramaqa?igsh=MWJyeDVtc2pxc214MA%3D%3Dhttps://www.tiktok.com/@cdrama.visual.edits/video/7675104793198644500
I don't have IG or tiktok. If you find this kind of Sh*t staff in yt, let us know. I will surely report them
2 4