Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 4, 2026
Replying to meloverse • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Double
Seriously I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a female villain as much as I have in this. Just seeing her face…
I hate her at the same time I feel sorry for her.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 13, 2026
I’m not 100% sure but someone below in the comment said that the same person who wrote the novel wrote the script…
What was the ending?
0 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 11, 2026
Title We Are Us
GJM 💀💀💀Yoy folks tell me does the novel have a HEcause this person is well known for his OE orr should…
GJM loves open ending
0 0
Replying to Cheng Yi • Aug 7, 2026
Is it really possible?
I never wanted him to take this one. His agency is a pure evil. They didn’t even let him focus on his music career
29 1
Replying to YIL • Aug 7, 2026
If HMH could leave this living hell that would be fantastic news. The cyberbullying against him has really reached…
Is it really possible?
4 3
On Qi Xing Cai • Aug 5, 2026
Title Qi Xing Cai
🍉 Hou Minghao and He Nan are rumored for Youku’s upcoming historical romance “ 七星彩”adapted from Ming Yue Dang’s work, with Wang Yixu as producer ✨

Hou Minghao always brings such a charming, layered energy that fits period roles so well, and He Nan carries such grace and quiet strength that makes her perfect for this kind of story. Just imagining their chemistry unfolding in this beautiful, timeless setting already feels so promising! It’s still in the early planning stages for now, but I’m already keeping my fingers crossed this comes together, this is exactly the kind of tale that could feel so warm and unforgettable 🤞🥰
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 5, 2026
Title Love Alarm
For the first time i didn't liked the female character SadHope they both do another drama ....to cure my heart
is it that bad drama?
0 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 5, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
Ding Yu Xi and lu si again plz
There are no 🍉 about them🥲
4 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 5, 2026
after 2 years i will watch his drama ..excited
You didn’t watch the Nanyang Mystery? It’s a good one
1 2
Replying to Cheng Yi • Aug 4, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
That's called obsession not love
It's just a name. I love the name but not a fan of him
1 0
Replying to Cheng Yi • Aug 3, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
That's called obsession not love
Did you mean undressing yourself infornt of a man to gain his love is so called blind love not obsession?
1 2
Replying to Phoenix23 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
I think she has a thing for Chancellor Gu
I don’t think so
0 0
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Jul 31, 2026
Wow 👏👏👏 I wish I could write episode summaries like this but I’m honestly not very good at writing…
It's like a dream to me😭😭
2 1
Replying to kushaa360 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm equally shocked!I wonder how's it fairing in China !!Can anyone tell ?
In douban, 5.1/10
5 1
Replying to Karen Bella • Jul 30, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
Not sure why the sister is hated by some comments here. Isnt it when love is blind, you follow what your heart…
That's called obsession not love
3 4
Replying to beatrix0304 • Jul 30, 2026
This person just wrote bad review for all dramas ever. Maybe consider giving up dramas altogether? Find some new…
Fr.She doesn’t like any cdrama. Just like to give bad review
3 1
Replying to kpun • Jul 30, 2026
This is how Pursuit of Jade holds the top spot, accounts like this, only made to manipulate numbers. Giving PoJ…
You can understand it when she wrote faded hearts😂😂.She doesn’t even know the real name
5 1