News
HeidiLyon • Jan 30, 2014
Article Drama Burnout... How to Recover
This is definitely the best cure for sure!! I tend to get burnout from time to time and variety shows are my medicine^^
3 0
Replying to CaliGirl4Life_714 • Dec 31, 2013
Title The Scent
Where can I watch this?
It's on gooddrama.net. Here's the link http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/the-scent-movie
1 1
On A Barefoot Dream • Dec 14, 2013
Title A Barefoot Dream
I loved this movie. I dunno if it's because it's based off a true story but it felt like i was watching a documentary more than just actors on screen. It was put together very well.
2 0
On Marry Him If You Dare • Dec 9, 2013
Title Marry Him If You Dare Spoiler
I'm so not satisfied with ending. It was good overall but I wish the ending had more clarity and showed who she ended up with...it's like a cliff hanger at the end of a drama...that shouldnt be the case :(
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 7, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome :D
0 0
HeyitsEst • Sep 5, 2013
Article Seoul International Drama Awards 2013
I'm so happy for Lee Jun Ki!! YAAAAY ^^
9 0
Replying to Marambi • Aug 31, 2013
Title IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei
I read a manga thats very similar to this. Definitely gonna check it out.
Yes! Thats exactly it.
0 0
Aya97 • Aug 27, 2013
Article Next Generation
This article is great. It's like you're reading my mind :D
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks ...Nuff luv darling :D
0 0
animefayinc • Aug 22, 2013
Article Stalker's Guide to Lee Jun Ki
I've seen all the movies and dramas mentioned above and he's one of my most favorites. His acting was amazing in all of them. I havent seen "My Girl" as yet but "Hero" was pretty good.
0 0
LeejLicious • Aug 11, 2013
Article Drama Problems
LOL, this article is fun. I shout `ÀISHH` practically everyday :D
1 0
darkn3ss • Jul 19, 2013
Article Currently Watching: I Hear Your Voice
I'm already on ep13 and I'm dying for the rest!! It's getting really good^^
0 0
On The Heirs • Jul 17, 2013
Title The Heirs
Now that Min Hyuk has been added, I'm dying to see this even more^^
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Awesome, I'm living in Toronto right now^^
1 0
40425 • Jul 17, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide To Yoo Seung Ho
I love him in all the dramas that I've seen him in which includes Missing You, Arang and the Magistrate, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and God of Study. Just started Operation Proposal not too long ago and I'm gonna check out his movies too and other dramas. He's one of my faves^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Where in the caribbean are you from? I'm from Jamaica although I'm now in Canada.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Precisely, I just love all of it ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you. I really love historical ones because they're really fun to watch plus they give me an insight of how the culture was back in those days so I get to learn a lot. :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thx hun and thx for the add :D
0 0
On Fujii Mina • Jul 15, 2013
Person Fujii Mina
Happy Birthday Onee-san!!
0 0
