News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome. Thx for adding me :D
0 0
Cheer • Jul 7, 2013
Article Kdramas first choices: Part One
I would've loved to see Lee Jun Ki in Faith since he's one of my most favorite, too bad about the army though. Lee Min Ho still did a good job. :)
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Now that I checked your list, I've noticed you've seen all of those. Others I recommend are Iljimae, The Bridal mask and Warrior Baek Dong So. They're not really focused on romance but there's still romance in there. I love these too :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome. Thanks for sending the request. Hope we can be friends :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Wow, you're really close by...thats awesome. Ones I recommend thats not over 30 eps is Sunkyungkwan Scandal, Queen In-hyun's Man, and the moon that embraces the sun. There's a lot more that I love but not all of them focuses on romance and the others are longer. :)
1 0
On The Face Reader • Jul 2, 2013
Title The Face Reader
Why would someone rate the show so low when its not even out yet?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome and i hope so too :D
1 0
On Nichkhun • Jun 25, 2013
Person Nichkhun
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Jung Yong Hwa • Jun 22, 2013
Person Jung Yong Hwa
Happy Birthday Oppa!!
0 0
On Lee Min Ho • Jun 22, 2013
Person Lee Min Ho
Happy Birthday :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nice, thats really close by. Right now, am checking out Gu Family Book, I hear You Voice, Monstar, Winter Sonata and Jewel In The Palace. I just finished What's Up and I started to waitch Iljimae all over again :D. What are you watching?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nice, thats really close by. Right now, am checking out Gu Family Book, I hear You Voice, Monstar, Winter Sonata and Jewel In The Palace. I just finished What's Up and I started to waitch Iljimae all over again :D. What are you watching?
0 0
On IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei • Jun 19, 2013
Title IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei
I read a manga thats very similar to this. Definitely gonna check it out.
0 0
On Bel Ami • Jun 18, 2013
Title Bel Ami
Yes Yes Yes!!! Can't wait for this!!
1 0
mysecretsoul • Jun 17, 2013
Article Great Smiles, Guy Style
Lee Jun Ki's smile is dazzling as well :D
2 0
On The Heirs • Jun 12, 2013
Title The Heirs
I can't wait to see Choi Jin Hyuk in this!! Kyaaaa!! :D
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thats true plus it wasn't really a secret to us viewers
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks hun, I love the concept of yours too :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I meant next 6 episodes :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm so sorry I'm just getting back to you hun...I barely have time to come on here lately. Gu Family Book is pretty alright so far...cant wait too see the last two episodes to see how it all ends.
0 0
