Seriously ? I’m used to have heroes and villains dropping dead unexpected in this kind of series, but it is the first time that they are trying to kill the audience with anxiousness… WTH, at a time like this, 1 day without Episodes? \(^-^)/ lol
They are doing this across all of the Chinese platforms. They do not have freedom of speech. Fortunately, the…
Luckily I’m from Brazil, we respect most cultures and foreigners! China is my most beloved country, I worked there for sometime! I didn’t mean that! Apologies if I offended anyone.
I was just trying to say that what happened to him, happens all the time at those “freedom countries”.
Neo Hou's acting is beyond excellent in this one the look of longing, regret and sadness in his eyes is so melo…
Absolutely Right!!! not to mention the "newbie" Tian Jia Rui after MJTY in which he had many awards as a support char.. now as a main lead he was amazing as well... all the the crew did an excellent job... I believe the only exception was Cheng Xiao(love her) probably because the character didn't asked much of her...
Perfect 10!!! Acting, OST, FX, SFX, Main Leads, Supporting crew, awesome guests... OMG - Opening and ending Themes (don't skip it, you'll be surprised on almost all eps)
Who is the masked man?
I didn’t mean that! Apologies if I offended anyone.
I was just trying to say that what happened to him, happens all the time at those “freedom countries”.