I’m really hoping that they can change the Novell finale. If you are hoping for a HE… that will depend on who you choose to be with XY. At the Novell, my preferred one… (RIP)…. Anyways, will be a HE for XY. \(^-^)/
Can’t wait to see if better dramas of the same genre can beat this one!
Acting was close to perfection… but the main leads were outstanding as well as other great actors and actresses that participate in this drama…
I’ve noticed that some viewers are commenting for the first time, this is the result of the great work done here… people feels like they need to send their thoughts out there… totally agree…
BTW, @Cho Na - I’d love the comments about Star Wars “I’m your Father L(uke).” Congrats for it… ❤️
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLJq3gBS/Did Youku added this scene? Even BL couldnt hold her tears. 😭
At the special episode there is an even better scene that shows the offscreen continuation of BL at the tombstones. She had be carried by the staff due to emotion she felt at that last scene. Besides the fact that there is a dialog between TTJ and LSS that takes place in between the last time gap of the last ep…. They are Cute indeed… :))
The special episode provides a warm sensation of mission accomplished! So after SE I can say that it was a Happy End. Explains a lot about last scene. It is a Must Watch…. \(^o^)/
Can’t wait to see if better dramas of the same genre can beat this one!
Acting was close to perfection… but the main leads were outstanding as well as other great actors and actresses that participate in this drama…
I’ve noticed that some viewers are commenting for the first time, this is the result of the great work done here… people feels like they need to send their thoughts out there… totally agree…
BTW, @Cho Na - I’d love the comments about Star Wars “I’m your Father L(uke).” Congrats for it… ❤️