Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 9, 2022
On The Legend of Heroes • Jun 18, 2024
Very good so far…. For those willing to better understand the 1st ep, try the legend of condor heroes 2017 - it has a different pace but a wider view at the childhood of Guo…… plus Meng Zi Yi was Mu Ci there…
4 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jun 18, 2024
This story is based on novel adaptation, the author Jin Yong has wrote many books on this Wu Xia Universe. And…
Clever way to break the 40ep limit… they can air the 60eps in 2024…. Clap clap clap….
1 0
On The Double • Jun 17, 2024
Title The Double
OMG… they went straight from novel chapter 136 to 216 (ep 28, 29) with glimpses from in between…. Kiss will be right on the corner… finally (I hope). \(^_^)/
9 4
Replying to Dramasama • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Is it just me or the ghost possession arc feels a bit random? It might make sense in the novel due to the original…
Wow there was a transmigration soul device? Tell more please …. 🙂
1 2
On The Double • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
Ep 26 was great…. But please….. 2 eps per day again…. 23 hours and counting … tick tack tick tack….
7 0
On The Double • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Double
Tick tack…. Tick tack… tick tack…. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Coffee, cold water, more coffee…… tick tack…. Tick…. Anyone else experimenting this syndrome 😳
4 3
Replying to Cait9 • May 6, 2024
I’ve watched it on Viki. Finished yesterday, it’s 10/10.
which country in EU? please.....
0 1
Replying to YN Chaplo • May 6, 2024
I hate myself for watching this, now no other dramas would be good enough to watch, I always liked Anti-hero’s/Villains…
hey there.... where did you watch it? please.... :)
0 1
On Hide • May 1, 2024
Title Hide Spoiler
Ok, does anyone’s mind about what was the letter about? And from who? Season 2? OMG
3 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Where is ep.16 …. v(=?_?=)v ….. I don’t have more fingernails…. Pleaaaassseeee
0 0
Replying to emotionallyevil • Apr 9, 2024
Title Destined
I implore people to read the novel. i finally got around to watching this and I’m glad i did. I got so excited…
Please, add some spoiler about the novel epilogues T_T…. :)
0 1
Replying to VkeyPearl • Mar 31, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I really like this series and the lead's chemistry. The only thing I find ridiculous is that only one Shen Li…
They are following the novel to the letter on this matter! That’s why! The novel is very clear to mention that she alone can destroy the enemies with her silver spear…

Anyways if so, we can expect a HE…. :-)
3 0
Replying to Leo • Mar 2, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
can someone that watched the whole drama give a spoiler? I saw an edit where the queen is pregnant. I’m guessing…
Enjoy the last eps… it is a Happy ending… \(^-^)/
0 1
Replying to StarLightGal • Feb 20, 2024
I think our best bet at the moment for any chance of a remake or an improved version of this novel is to write…
Unless they come up with a second season where Amai goes back in time and the writers from S1 are fired. :)
6 1
Replying to justjacky • Dec 3, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace Spoiler
The modern world was only done to pass censorship because in china rebirth is banned. I’ve explained it all…
Yep. Now I know it. Thank for sharing! still we had the butterfly in the end… at least they found a creative way to send her back to the future (avoiding censorship)
1 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 20, 2023
What about the butterfly’s magically sending some sparkles towards the FL at the very beginning?

Was it because the book is “real” and she doesn’t know yet? May our HE will be at the present time.
0 4
On My Journey to You • Sep 17, 2023
OMG what just happened???? There will be a S2 or we will have to read the Novell when it comes out? Was this a strategy to sell the Novell ?!? Makes me wonder…!
2 0
Replying to Purple • Aug 4, 2023
Do you have a link to that poll?
I think these numbers are mainly because people checked the novel’s ending… at least at this drama there isn’t no strong chemistry between Jing and XY so far… hope that this can mean a different end…
0 2