Celebrity
Replying to All cops are bastards • Apr 23, 2026
Person Li An Ke
Born from a prostitute's child, this is what happens
what do you mean?
0 0
Replying to Dimri i Burrave • Apr 19, 2026
Person Chae Soo Bin
The old lady is getting uglier and uglier hahahahahha
haha just look at her in love in the moonlight.. with features like that she can never be not lovely.. nobody taught you about being nice or atleast not being rude 😳
1 0
Replying to kristy • Mar 16, 2026
Person Lee Thanat Lowkhunsombat
omg Lee left gmm ??? I'm shocked but good for him
why good tho..vit seems like he was getting more work before so why was leaving a better choice.? dod something happen? or is gmmtv like a bad co?
0 1
Replying to adel • Mar 16, 2026
Person Lee Thanat Lowkhunsombat
Happy birthday
sorry I was replying to some other comment idk how i accidentally ended up here
1 0
Replying to kristy • Mar 16, 2026
Person Lee Thanat Lowkhunsombat
omg Lee left gmm ??? I'm shocked but good for him
why tho .. it seems that he's getting less work than before.. is gmmtv like a bad co?
0 0
On Aye Sarunchana Apisamaimongkol • Mar 16, 2026
Person Aye Sarunchana Apisamaimongkol
I love to see you settled 💜
0 0
On Aye Sarunchana Apisamaimongkol • Mar 16, 2026
Person Aye Sarunchana Apisamaimongkol
I just found out that you got married... whuaaaa 💕💕💕
0 0
Replying to Shalmali • Mar 16, 2026
Person Aye Sarunchana Apisamaimongkol
My gurl is getting married in 2 months🥹
really??
1 1
On Fah Yongwaree Anilbol • Mar 16, 2026
Person Fah Yongwaree Anilbol
whuaaa I'm surprised to find soo much talent and brains on her profile.. I discovered her in 2022 in p.s I hate you ... loved her acting there and wanted to see more of her now ... and I'm reading all the comments and her bio is soooo impressive and I love that she's a mom now .. I wish I'd kept a track on her since '22.. nonetheless I'm happy about her!
0 0
On Welcome to Waikiki • Mar 3, 2026
Title Welcome to Waikiki
just started watching this today.. the first episode was surprisingly cheerful 😂 i enjoyed it idk why I'm surprised about that tho haha
1 0
On Deng Lun • Feb 23, 2026
Person Deng Lun
tbd?? are you coming backkk???? 🥹🥺🫢😭
0 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • Feb 21, 2026
Title The Rise of Phoenixes
What are your favourites?
then do check out song of the moon and back from the brink.. those were my favs from 2023.. I haven't yet watched journey of chong zi and warm on a cold night but these also caught my eye from 2023... right now I'm watching love and redemption ahhhh I love it but my heart is expecting to heavily cry soon idk just a feeling tho I'm just on the 16th ep rn.. also the autumn ballad and miss the dragon.. autumn ballad is like a story of a usual household in ancient China .. and the unfair ups and downs inflicted upon normal households by the powerful..
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Feb 21, 2026
Title Love and Redemption
ahhhh I'm on episode 13 and I'm loving ittt... I found it very amusing in the first episode and I told myself not to expect a lot because yk the following episodes could disappoint or something and then the amusement mixed with bittersweet feelings just kept on building... hihihi it's soo lovely to see cheng yi smile so much.. he didn't smile in promise of chang'an or immortal samsara much only a few moments 🥺 I'm loosing sleep over this drama 💝💝
3 1
Replying to TurtleKim • Feb 19, 2026
Title Love and Redemption
It is available on viki…
but Viki isn't desktop app 😕
0 1
Replying to TurtleKim • Feb 19, 2026
Title Love and Redemption
It is available on viki…
for free?
0 1
Replying to SilverLotus • Feb 19, 2026
Title Love and Redemption
Lover’s Curse came up on shuffle and it’s wild looking back. Not that long ago, narrative stakes and character…
do you know where I can watch it in 1080p? like on YouTube the opening and closing ost is absent and those really help me connect with it yk.. I try very hard to find dramas in hd because yk the emotions and expressions just take the experience to another level it's been years I've been looking for pure hd.. I've been putting this drama off for so long I realllyyyy desperately need to watch it pleaseee if you know tell me.. 🥹
0 2
On Love and Redemption • Feb 19, 2026
Title Love and Redemption
ahh guys please help me where do I find this drama in read hd like atleast 1080p.. on YouTube the opening and closing ost is absent and from anywhere else it's not even real 720p .. I just don't know I've checked out sooo many platforms.. give me some info guyss
0 6
Replying to Linmon • Feb 19, 2026
Person Wang Yi Bo
34 is not bad,that's top 40
haha ikrr
1 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Feb 15, 2026
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2
They won't be coming back since Ding Yuxi has been receiving more high budget projects & Zhao Lusi even tho…
oh right 🥺 .. the romance of tiger and rose was soo lovely because of these two 🌸
3 0
Replying to Din • Feb 15, 2026
Person Wang Yi Bo
he's focusing more on racing since he's participating in the gt3 championships etc...
yeah he posts about that a lot.. I like that side of him too.. I miss him tho, since untamed I kinda expected him to appear more
1 0
