K-Drama
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Jul 8, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
I hope it won't turn out like squid game. I can't with that. I am afraid i will be traumatized. Honestly If it is ends as sad, i will not be able to recover for many days. But i also have a solution. I have already decided to take the ending of season 2 and forget the season 3 if either of my favourites die (Arisu &Usagi).
7 1
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Jul 8, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
In the new teaser, it seems like my favourites Arisu and Usagi got married. I thought the character Banda will be an important one in season 3 since he chose to stay in borderland and it seems like it. Can't wait. So excited!!! Hopefully Arisu and Usagi will be alive. Let them have a happy ending.
3 0
Replying to pikachuu • Jul 5, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
Chill player.. oh u mean chishiya😂
Yes, isn't he always chill no matter what happens😆
0 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Jul 4, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
I only hope that my favourite couple Arisu and Usagi won't die. No matter what, they both must be alive and happy for the ending. Otherwise, i will conclude season 2 where they met again as ending and let my imagination do wonders about their happy ending. Also, that one chill player with one hand always in his pocket should be in this season too.
1 2
Replying to faaah • Jul 1, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
could also be what if she’s able to save him but she dies?
It is in another language which i don't understand, but they both look totally happy and romantic. So i guess it is a happy ending. Moreover, this is a light hearted drama ,no matter how heavy sometimes it seems. So, you can totally anticipate a happy ending too in the drama.
0 0
Replying to faaah • Jun 29, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
could also be what if she’s able to save him but she dies?
This is a webtoon based drama. They are both alive in the webtoon at the end. So, i don't think they will die.
0 2
On Head over Heels • Jun 25, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
I didn't expect grandma to die so suddenly although i thought she was gonna die. I literally cried. She is such a warm person even when ml parents left him, she took care of him wholeheartedly. Ml is also a good person. I felt very warm when he took his grandma to the stage when he won in the competition. But now, the only important person in his life is gone. I hope fl will be able to save him. Even though the ml behaves as a cold person with them, that is only because of his problems. He doesn't want them to get involved in his problems and he doesn't believe someone will be with him. I am sure in coming episodes he will be able to open up with them.
5 0
Replying to Sweet Hearty • Jun 24, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
kinda curious to know their past , I think ML has something to do with archery ! can’t wait
Seems like he is good at it but has to give up because of his misfortunes. I think he will pick it up in upcoming episodes.
1 1
On Head over Heels • Jun 24, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
It seems like ml has to face more misfortunes. Every ghost which is peaceful becomes triggered by him. It is gonna be a lot of hard work for the fl to save him. Fighting!!
3 0
On Head over Heels • Jun 24, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
The first episode is really good. And i love how ml saved the fl from that awkward situation in class even though they are just strangers, while her guy best friend doesn't stand up for her when one of the girl student lowkey insulting her infront of him. This drama is just my type-cute with some mystery. The leads are doing a good job. Both ml and fl are so cute.I hope it continues to be this good or become even better.
8 0
Replying to Yuichin • Jun 15, 2025
Title Perfect Crown
Where did u see the selfie?
In x app.
2 1
On Love • Jun 13, 2025
Title Love
I highly doubt Bai Jingting is in this drama. There is not any official announcement and it has been so many days and it seems like it is an idol drama. After tff, he is not concentrating on this type of dramas.
2 1
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Jun 13, 2025
Title Head over Heels
Where can I read the entire webtoon?
Webtoon is not completely translated in english. I think it has nearly 160 total chapters but only upto 59 chapters are translated and it hasn't been picked up since then😞
2 0
On Perfect Crown • Jun 13, 2025
Title Perfect Crown
iu is gorgeous as Seong Hee Joo in her shared selfie. I hope Byeon Woo Seok also shares a pic as Lee An, can't wait to see Grand prince. Hoping 2026 to come quickly.
8 3
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
This is the first ongoing kdrama for me after lovely runner. I shouldn't have started this early, now i have to wait every week. PBY as usual is killing in terms of acting and she has good chemistry with both the ml's. Is it me or does everyone think she has a beautiful voice and i think i can listen to it everyday. PJY is a good actor. I have seen him in couple of dramas but unfortunately i couldn't complete his previous drama although he has done a good job. Now, i am glad to see him in this. He is perfect for this role. The other ml is also very humorous and kind of cute.
11 0
On Youthful Glory • May 24, 2025
Title Youthful Glory
I have already completed 8 episodes in just one day. Now I am afraid i have to wait everyday🥺Honestly it is not even in my watchlist but it is so good. I am loving it. Both leads are so adorable and have such a good chemistry. I recommend everyone to try it. I am sure you will fall in love with them like me. The fl is not a woman who can fight but she is kind and strong in her own way and she is too cute. I hope upcoming episodes will continue to be good.
12 0
On Sword and Beloved • May 14, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
I shouldn't have watched the trailer because i want to watch this drama right now😭so when will this air? Next year?
6 4
Replying to Shahin • May 14, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
does anyone know it's there is romance I mean as sub plot ofc?
I think there is romance subplot with Zhang Jing Yi fl.
4 0
On Sword and Beloved • May 14, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
I know i will cry and it may have a sad ending, but i will still watch this one. Only Cheng Yi can make me watch sad ending ending dramas. In love and redemption, he coughed up blood for almost every episode. I don't know how many sufferings he will have in this. Anyway, i am still eagerly looking forward to it. Cheng Yi is a sight to behold in costume dramas and Li Yi Tong is also so beautiful in the trailer.
6 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 13, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
The trailer is really intriguing. When the headless horseman comes, i got chills. I love the dark vibes it gives. Hope the drama won't disappoint me. I am seated for it.
3 0
