Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 29, 2023
On Still Shining • Mar 29, 2026
Honestly, at first I was really excited for this drama since both leads are my fav. I saw the FL in Undercover high school drama and Hear me : Our summer movie. I liked her in both. As for Jin Young, although the witch is disappointing, I liked his character and his acting there. Now, seeing the comments makes me sad. I don't know why they chose this trashy script. It should have been better even if they just did a normal rom com. I can understand, maybe the actors want to do the complex roles, but they definitely should pay more attention to scripts. Such a waste of both this good actors to have a script like this. Also, many thanks to you guys. You saved me from watching this.
6 5
On Perfect Crown • Mar 29, 2026
The premiere is so much fun. I thought Hee joo is sassy, but it seems like our Lee Ahn is no less than her. They both are such a chaotic couple. The 10min premiere looks like romcom, but I won't believe them. Woo Seok and IU has a knack for choosing emotional scripts. One likes to die in his dramas and the other likes to make others cry. Guys, we should prepare for a emotional rollarcoaster journey to experience many emotions including laughing, crying, anger etc.
10 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 29, 2026
I have to appreciate how the four actors perfectly embedded themselves into their characters. I can see it just from the posters and the teasers. Woo Seok with his princely aura as Grand prince Lee Ahn, IU with her bold and sassy nature as Song Hee joo, Seung Yeon with her graceful beauty as queen Yun Rang, Steve Noh with his dignified attitude as Prime minister Min JeongU. This makes me look forward to all the other supporting cast. Good luck to Perfect Crown team ❤️ 🥰
11 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 29, 2026
I can't believe we are finally getting actor Woo Seok back after whole two years. I hope more and more people can see how good of an actor he is, how perfectly he embodies himself into the character 💙👑
9 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 25, 2026
Guys, a good news!! Lee Ahn has a shower scene in the 1st episode. Prepare your little hearts🫣 No need to say thanks for the reminder!! 😝😉
9 1
On Perfect Crown • Mar 25, 2026
Have you guys seen the new posters of Woo Seok? He is literally the prince charming sitting on a white horse. I know the horse riding and the archery scenes of Lee Ahn will be thrilling and also dreamy😍💙
7 0
Replying to sara_kh • Mar 24, 2026
I have also been waiting for more updates
I guess we can only wait some more time for promotional activities and there is also a preview on 29th as mentioned above.
5 0
Replying to moonlighting • Mar 24, 2026
I heard they're gonna air a special premiere preview on March 29
Right!! I forgot about it. Thanks, buddy! 😄
4 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 24, 2026
Guys, when will the main trailer, like the one which is long, will be released? Still takes more time?? I honestly can't wait anymore!!
7 4
On Kingdom • Mar 23, 2026
Title Kingdom
Accidentally stumbled upon this. Seeing these so many good reviews, it must be worth it. I am gonna try it based on your comments, guys. Hoping I will have a thrilling experience!!
3 4
On Train to Busan • Mar 23, 2026
Damn!! Just finished it. Thought I wouldn't cry, but the moment of father and daughter made me a mess. Don't know why I took so long to watch this masterpiece! Each and every actor nailed it especially Ma Dong Seok, Gong Yoo and the little girl. Once again confirmed that the trope of Zombie Survival is my favourite.
2 0
Replying to sara_kh • Mar 20, 2026
In front of The Byeon woo Seok , I cant even lay my eyes on anybody else. This man has it all with undeniable…
Right!! My eyes can't hold anyone other than Lee Ahn. I am guessing Hee joo will be like this too😉
1 1
On Perfect Crown • Mar 19, 2026
Is ml's name Lee Ahn or Yi An? I quite like the name Lee Ahn. It sounds too good.
5 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 19, 2026
Oh God!! Seems like fl and 2ml have good relationship. I hope the 2ml won't be against ml because of fl. But it seems like it is impossible. Seems like another love triangle. Although I hate this trope, I will watch it cause I can't resist Grand Prince Lee Ahn's charm💙💙
5 3
On Perfect Crown • Mar 17, 2026
In the group poster, Woo Seok really looks like a royalty. What made me his fan is how well he always integrates himself into his characters. Be it an idol, a student, an actor, and now a prince. I rarely have favorite actors. I just watch each drama and then forget about them. He is the only one actor in korean industry who can make me a fan and who can make me eagerly anticipate his series. And he is also a very kind person. Honestly, I have never seen any actor who is always full of gratitude for their fans. He is always thankful for all the fame he got without letting it make him arrogant. I am very proud being his fan. Oh God!! I wanted to talk about the poster, but I got carried away. Sorry for the long passage😅
8 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 17, 2026
Woo Seok said it will be Lee Ahn who fell first and who fell hardest!Welcome back lover boy Woo Seok!! 😍 No one can deny he is an expert when it comes to romance. His gaze is enough to melt anyone💙💙
14 0
Replying to snowfallsslowly • Mar 14, 2026
You gotta love kdramas, whenever a ML breaks up with a FL, even when misguided it's always out of love because…
Happy to see this comment. As a woman myself, this type of trope these last few years makes me sick. I have never been in a relationship but I know a good relationship takes the effort from both sides. If only we just expect ml to do all, while fl just does bare minimum, I don't see it as love. Is this even called love? If it is, I don't really need that kind of love and don't wanna watch this trope in these dramas.
3 0
Replying to Anna1609 • Mar 14, 2026
I am sad for you and myself. Disney is rubbish. They could be in the same league as Netflix but they limit dramas…
You have to pay? We don't have to pay. But there are no dramas now. I would rather pay for them to stream dramas.
1 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 13, 2026
I am looking forward to the ost's. I wonder if either BWS or IU will have an ost? I am hoping for their duet🤞
13 2
On Perfect Crown • Mar 13, 2026
I am feeling sympathy for those saying some series are not available in their region on Disney plus in the comment section. I completely forgot in my country there are not even k dramas available in the Disney plus and it has changed to another name with just our movies and some American shows. Who is gonna feel sad for me? What should I do? I thought of watching from the official streaming platform. I guess that is impossible now.
9 4