Editorials
Replying to cife • Jul 7, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
if u saw the preview, mg continues to question yj's feelings for hm saying they're not sincere. so in a way he…
I reckon it’s because MG knows YJ is trying too hard. YJ and HM just knew each other for a day, how in love could you possibly be you know? I mean I don’t doubt that they are interested in each other but I think YJ is doing too much in trying to tell and show the other cast members that HM and his feelings are mutual. By acting all touchy and caring after one date. All of the physical “affection” was initiated by YJ anyway and it feels too forced. So all I can say is MG is just being real and blunt. I too would be questioning his behavior. The only reason MG dares to be more blunt than the other members is probably because MG knows YJ beforehand. All his “salty” comments were exactly what I was thinking, or even less than what I actually think.
5 0
On His Man Season 3 • Jul 7, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
Are yall blind by saying MG still has feelings for YJ? Yall saying that MG is still so obsessed with YJ because he kept giving salty comments. Uhrm I fear MG is just being realistic here. YJ is so persistent in wanting to tell people that YJ and MG knows each other. He wanted to discuss it with MG but got mad because MG didnt take it too seriously. Well it’s because IT IS unnecessary and not that serious TT. MG said so himself that he didnt feel the need to tell everyone yet YJ really wants to. Then don’t discuss it with MG if you really want to announce to the whole cast in the end anyway? I feel like MG can see that YJ is trying too hard to “show off” that he had a great time with HM. I am on MG’s side here. YJ lowkey gives me pick me vibes and I got the ick honestly, MG probably too. Sorry not sorry.
6 17
On Semantic Error • Mar 11, 2022
Title Semantic Error
the chemistry is just so good😭 THEY'RE A NATURAL LIKEEE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE REALLY AWKWARD IN THE INTIMATE SCENES. I was smiling and blushing and punching the air bye TT
5 0
On Kim Noh Jin • Mar 10, 2022
Person Kim Noh Jin
She's so pretty!!! omg I was so shocked when I saw her real age, I thought she was 21 at max!
5 0
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Feb 17, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
i think the release date is 3 March 2022. I say in Kang Min's story
8 3
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Feb 16, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
Kang Hui is literally perfect as Tae Sung bro they look so similar TT
0 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Dec 5, 2021
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
so they finished filming, but does anyone know why it will air in 2022 and not in an earlier schedule?
2 2
On Meguro Ren • Oct 28, 2021
Person Meguro Ren
does anybody knows his official instagram account?
0 1
On My Love Mix-Up! • Oct 27, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Japan's BL is so funny I can't😂LOL LOVING THIS SO FAR!
6 0
Replying to MT19464 • Oct 26, 2021
Title Please Tell Me So
@xixi_vx
thank you
2 0
On My Sweet Dear • Oct 18, 2021
Title My Sweet Dear
i can't with the comments. Don't assume things first. I don't think Eui Soo meant to be homophobic, just please be nice first and stop with the hate comments:( I can't imagine what it's like for him to read all this hate
11 0
On Please Tell Me So • Oct 18, 2021
Title Please Tell Me So
does anybody know Ahn Jong Sun's instagram?
1 6
On Nonaka Shana • Sep 2, 2021
Person Nonaka Shana
she's so cute😭
1 0
On Lovely Writer • Mar 18, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Drunk Gene is so adorable and funny BYE
17 0
On Mix Sahaphap Wongratch • Feb 19, 2021
Person Mix Sahaphap Wongratch
Can anyone tell me that is he 100% Thai? because he looks like he is Korean(not complaining tho)
1 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Feb 19, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
no need any chit-chat. Go watch if you haven't??what you waiting for
4 0
