News
Replying to A Love Other than Yours • 2 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Replying to deleted comment
ok bruh we get it 😭✌️
0 0
On 100 Days of Deception • Aug 26, 2026
Title 100 Days of Deception
16 episodes and Yoojung in it? IM SATT
8 0
Replying to Nyxx • Jan 1, 2026
Title As You Stood By Spoiler
choi hu su really died??
no she didn’t
1 0
On Good Boy • Jul 11, 2025
Title Good Boy
gwang se guy is so funny 😭😭
4 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
they showed taehwan and jiyeong so lessss they are so cute 😭
11 3
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Jan 24, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4 Spoiler
I was so surprised when the last new guy got the least votes like he actually looked good and different. The new guy is just like Jeongsu 🙏
4 1
Replying to Melissa • Jul 4, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Yes, definitely.
oki ty!!
7 0
On Queen of Tears • Jul 4, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
is this worth watching?
5 4
On The Atypical Family • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I’m crying this was SO GOOD 😭<3
6 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
is the ending good?
0 2
Replying to Tom • Jul 11, 2023
Title The Glory
It's great! I really like the chemistry between the leads. It's meant to be hesitant and guarded, because they,…
i guess ill give it a try then!
0 1
On The Glory • Jul 11, 2023
Title The Glory
is this worth watching? i heard the chemistry between the leads was kinda lacking which makes me hesitant to watch this
0 4
Replying to Xirie • Jul 2, 2023
Title King the Land
You can watch -1. Whats wrong with secretary Kim2. Crazy Love3. Touch your Heart4. Boss and Me (This one is Chinese)5.…
its crazy i havent watched “whats wrong with secretary kim” yet and im finally watching it 😭
1 0
Replying to Xirie • Jul 2, 2023
Title King the Land
You can watch -1. Whats wrong with secretary Kim2. Crazy Love3. Touch your Heart4. Boss and Me (This one is Chinese)5.…
thank you! i havent watched a few of them ill check em out :>
1 4
On King the Land • Jul 2, 2023
Title King the Land
can anyone else recommend a light drama like this one? i already watched buisness proposal and want to watch more while waiting for the new episodes 😭
1 7
On True Beauty • Feb 5, 2021
Title True Beauty
The wedding scene made me like the final ep :,) now I'll cry whenever any of the ost is played T-T. I'll miss this drama sm !!
4 0
On True Beauty • Feb 2, 2021
Title True Beauty
Today when I was at school I thought I was hearing things. I heard "okey dokey yo" from somewhere XD it turns out to be my classmates imitating Seojun lol never did I knew true beauty would be talked at my school too XD
12 0
On True Beauty • Jan 15, 2021
Title True Beauty
I just love Jugyeong’s sister, she makes decisions at the right time so no misunderstandings could happen this makes me like her even more !
8 0
On True Beauty • Jan 14, 2021
Title True Beauty
The smile on Suho's face tho :,) and hope Soojin wont turn evil she's like a role model !!
12 0
On Live On • Jan 13, 2021
Title Live On
Idk why many people find this drama boring but for me it was really great <3 the ending was good too, I'm gonna miss this drama :,)
6 0
