Editorials
On Yong An Dream • Mar 17, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
How's the chemistry and skinship here? I like the leads but I fear the chemistry might have suffered coz of the age gap
0 1
On Doctor Slump • Mar 13, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
All the clips I have watched made me think it's a fluffy romance drama. But the tags here tell a different story. So is it a light-hearted drama or not?
0 2
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Mar 13, 2024
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
I know this drama gets a lot of hate for being "boring" but it's so comforting to me and I keep coming back to it. The couple is well matched and extremely cute. I love fluffy stories with minimal angst and I hope they make more cdramas like this with no villains
19 5
Replying to Little Orange • Mar 8, 2024
Title Eternal Love
Was there any breakup? How long was it?
I don't know if you'll call it a breakup in the traditional sense since the story has multiple arcs but yes they do stay apart for quite a few episodes.
3 0
On Eternal Love • Mar 5, 2024
Title Eternal Love
Rewatching this after many years and Bai Qian still remains one of my favorite fmls. Ye Hua's love for her is no joke. This is one of the few cdramas where I was genuinely interested in the villains and how they were handled. The punishments could have been harsher tho
9 2
On Hidden Love • Mar 5, 2024
Title Hidden Love Spoiler
The acting and chemistry here is really good which honestly made the drama for me. The romance is cute and everything but I think they could have shown more depth in development of Jiaxu's feelings. Him falling for her felt so sudden which kinda bothered me. I would have liked some internal angst where he battled against his feelings for her for a bit coz of the age gap that was highlighted so much throughout the whole show
2 3
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 1, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Very excited to see how this story goes but I hope the ml isn't too cold and the fml isn't a pushover.
3 0
On As Beautiful as You • Feb 28, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Can it air in March? I am so excited but tired of waiting 😔
3 1
On Go Go Squid! • Feb 24, 2024
Title Go Go Squid!
Couldn't get past the first few episodes. She is literally so clingy and stalker-ish and he obviously doesn't like it. Idk why most dramas where the fml chases the ml first involves a fml who has no sense of personal boundaries or self respect. She's not likeable at all imo.
17 1
On Time and Him Are Just Right • Feb 21, 2024
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
This was a cute and fluffy drama with minimal angst. I loved the friendships. The romance was not exactly heart fluttering since I got a bit of SLS but still very cute. I loved that the fml was sweet with a backbone of her own. ML wasn't bad either but the sml got my heart.
2 0
On Eye Love You • Feb 19, 2024
Title Eye Love You
What's the age gap?
0 1
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Feb 18, 2024
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
The romance was cute and that is the only redeemable thing about this drama. I felt like the ending was rushed w.r.t. the negative characters. They were forgiven were quickly.
1 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 16, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
This was such a heartwarming drama! The plot isn't perfect by any means but the acting and chemistry made it a 10/10 for me. I love low angst romances and this drama definitely satisfied my cravings. Leo Wu was good and everything but I can't get over how cute Zhao Jin Mai is. The friends were amazing and I would have loved if they showed us more of the secondary couple but we can't have everything ig.
9 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 15, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Guo's sister is so annoying. When does she get better?
2 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 14, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
I'm confused with the TL here(probably missed some details). I'm at episode 9 when they finally kiss. I wonder how much time has passed since they met since it seems like she's about to leave next week(?)
1 2
Replying to angela • Feb 13, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
cdramas always giving me whiplash like WYDM this precious drama is ending tomorrow 😭😭
Great news for me tho coz I want to bingewatch it 😭
0 0
On Royal Rumours • Feb 12, 2024
Title Royal Rumours
Since the ml is a crown prince, does this drama have a harem or are they loyal to each other
2 1
On Here We Meet Again • Feb 8, 2024
Title Here We Meet Again
One of my favourite modern cdramas . The ml was just perfect. The fl was strong and likeable even though she did annoy me at times. The parts with propaganda were kinda whatever but the romance, friendships and the actors made it worth a watch
4 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Jan 31, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Love the cast sm. Hopefully it airs soon
6 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Jan 24, 2024
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
What's the age gap? HE or not?
0 2
