Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 26, 2019
On Little Women • Oct 16, 2022
Title Little Women
I went in expecting it to be an actual remake of Little Women (haven't read the book but i looooved the 90s movie) so was utterly confused for the first ep!

Once I reset my expectations to Thriller/Crime drama I really enjoyed it and binged it in a couple of days
5 0
Replying to carolinacdramalover • Oct 12, 2022
Title Hu Tong
I couldn't make it past episode one, I hope we get better subs one day because I do want to watch this
fair play. it was like deciphering code, so tiring
1 0
Replying to junah • Oct 11, 2022
Title Our Secret
It's typical Asian mom. They hard on you but most of them just want you to prepare for tough world. Saying her…
i have an asian mom soooo...?
1 1
Replying to zoranhua • Oct 11, 2022
Princess Taiping annoys me more. If you are annoyed just drop it. It is not worth wasting your time.
I don't know who that is.

I was asking if her character got better bc i want to keep watching the show. and if she does, happy days. if not i'd just skip her scenes
0 0
Replying to Anarya • Oct 11, 2022
I asked the same question earlier on because she was annoying at the start for several episodes. She has progressed…
phew cuz i couldnt be dealing with that single-minded obsession the whole time!
1 1
On Hu Tong • Oct 7, 2022
Title Hu Tong
finished part 1 but Im gonna have to take a break, deciphering the subs is too much hard work i need a rest!
9 4
On Hu Tong • Oct 4, 2022
Title Hu Tong
oh wow the subs on youtube are a wild ride 😂
5 0