Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 86 LV2
  • Birthday: October 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 1, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Makayla • Jun 4, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
Idk but the ending pissed me off. I hate the fact that the mistress and the husband got off so easy. The writer…
In My Country Affair is not Illegal / Punishable ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ...
2 0
Replying to moonchild • Jun 4, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
Overrated drama.
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 4, 2023
IS IT GOING TO BE OUT? saw Youku posting on insta for Dilreba bday
May after BFTB
3 1
Replying to Anne the Ghost Whisperer • Jun 4, 2023
what was the last xianxia you enjoyed watching?
BFOB, BOR, Where dreams begin, A date with the future...

Kdramas : Good Bad Mother, Dr romantic3...


i have watched so many Xianxia's after ALP and I liked some dramas too but the one I enjoyed / Loved is ALP...
1 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jun 3, 2023
CJM character should've got more support / Appreciation if it was played by different actor...

The actor played the role well but his personal life made people look at CJM as a Villain...
0 2
Replying to Mahtab • Jun 3, 2023
Title Bitch X Rich
stfu about baek jena ๐Ÿคจ she is better than that teacher and she is the best in that damn school!
lolllllllllllllll
0 0
Replying to Pranay • Jun 3, 2023
Person Yang Yang
What I didn't expect another Telugu guy here and I noticed that we are friends in mdl๐Ÿ™‹
Good..
0 0
Replying to Pranay • Jun 3, 2023
Person Yang Yang
What I didn't expect another Telugu guy here and I noticed that we are friends in mdl๐Ÿ™‹
Different user name emanna vunninda previous???
0 2
Replying to Rth • Jun 3, 2023
how many episodes we will get everyday
2 episodes...
1 1
Replying to On cloud nine • Jun 3, 2023
ML obviously find FL attractive as they have shown Shower scene. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I think He remembers her and Likes her but something is stopping him from Showing his emotions...
1 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Jun 3, 2023
I am wondering why the rating is still N/A unlike other shows that system counted the rating immediately?
Pages / Watchers are not updating from last last 2 weeks
0 1
Replying to Baebaexin • Jun 3, 2023
MDL is well known for having a thing with XZ's dramas... Ever since CQL, none of his other dramas, except Joy…
Don't know about XZ'S other dramas but I have seen TOOL in the homepage all the Trending / Top airing sections. Mm
0 0
Replying to YumzQ • Jun 3, 2023
Btw is there a bug in MDL? Shouldn't this show appear under the currently airing shows? Also did the number of…
Yes MDL is having a problem with updates from last december / January, they are not updating the site regularly like last year ( Normally they updates a page 2/3 a day), but now they are taking weeks / Months to updates site...


If you see the home page the trending list / Top airing shows / watchers will be same as the one in the last week or so....


They are only updating SHOW STARTING THIS WEEK section, Shows ending this week sections + Birthdays...

And Shows starting this week also they keep mostly small K and Cdramas + Phillippines and J dramas..
0 0