Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 86 LV2
  • Birthday: October 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 1, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Baebaexin • Jun 1, 2023
OMG the 2nd FL pisses me off after ep 4, ugh! 😬
What did she do???I watched first 3 episodes
0 1
On The Youth Memories • Jun 1, 2023
In a Typical love Triangle romance drama HE HongLing would've been a main Female Lead and two best friends fights over her until the end ...


Ps : XZ and He HongLing actress has good chemistry so far...
0 0
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 1, 2023
I am loving it. I don't remember the last time I had so much fun in the opening episodes. I will comment more…
Can You tell me how much will be the difference btw Real time ratings and actual ratings ???


In SK it will be 50% for a Local channel and 20-30% for a Paid channels

- Thankss
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 1, 2023
Iqiyi be releasing this...while there's not a single update about Kunning palace 💀
I know fans of SOKP are disappointed bcz of the drama postponement... but stop shading this drama / belittling it , I also Know about this drama bcz of SOKP and I checked Iqiyi's previous posts and this one is schedule to air in May before SOKP...
8 9
Replying to RAMking • Jun 1, 2023
I think their relationship will be like Kim Hee Sun + Rowoon from TOMORROW drama ...
Will you say the same if the ML is 50+ and FL is in her 20s ???

Yes or No is enough no paragraph please....
2 1
Replying to RAMking • Jun 1, 2023
I think it depends on the Distribution license....
Idk why it taking so long for the license, they submitted it 4 months back... the dramas that started after this drama also got their licenses but not this...
0 2
Replying to yang_mao0909 • Jun 1, 2023
new rumours MFOE expected to be released on June 28
I think it depends on the Distribution license....
0 4
On King the Land • Jun 1, 2023
Which one do you think will do better btw these three new dramas???

1. King The land
2. Revenant
3. See You in My 18th life...

Mine :

King the land - Okayish in SK & Good Internationally

See You In My - Will do better in both Korea and Internationally

Revenant - Big Hit In SK and Okayish internationally (Mainly bcz of Disney+)
4 5
On The Good Bad Mother • Jun 1, 2023
I love how they made us laugh after the emotional scene btw Ye Jin + Mi Joo, I laughed same like Mi Joo's mom when she said I will marry Kang Ho oppa ...😂😂


At the same time Ye Jin's dailogues are Over the top lol...
2 0
Replying to RAMking • Jun 1, 2023
Bcz it's a TV drama normally TV dramas airs everyday until the last episode unlike WEB dramas
Based on original network section
0 0
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Jun 1, 2023
Omgggggg everyday episode??? This is not usual schedule of tencent video... What happened??? Are they took petty…
Bcz it's a TV drama normally TV dramas airs everyday until the last episode unlike WEB dramas
0 2
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jun 1, 2023
#MFOE official weibo shares still for 1 Million reservation❤️

"The days of walking side by side are the past of Youth and the result of faith. The past and the future, dusk and four seasons. The stories of Song Yan #YangYang and Xu Qin #WangChuran are waiting for flowers to bloom""


https://kisskh.at/photos/eYyere_3
3 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 31, 2023
Does not exist
These Asian drama makers needs to come out of their Cinderella + CEO love type of dramas Fantasy...🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • May 31, 2023
Does not exist
Recently i'm searching for..

1. TWO RICH people ( CEOs) falling in love and SFL is Good Girl not a B*tch type of dramas....

2. Prince and Princess falling In Love...

3. Noona Romance where FL likes ML first....
2 1