Editorials
I like the main character so far bc she seems no nonsense even though she has to suck it up at work like we all do. I hope its a good series though. So far looks promising.
Was this review helpful to you?
I liked this ep a lot too and it proved that Ji Hun wasn't just some computer hacker. So many people got what they deserved and I was glad the cop was there at the end. I was like how is he going to explain all this to the other police???
Was this review helpful to you?
This was a really good episode. I kinda pissed me off that Ji Woo went with that girl she didn't know but after that and the lead up to the ending was stellar. So glad that woman got hers and that was a terrible way to have to live the rest of your life!
Was this review helpful to you?
I liked this ep and I hope all these people get theres. I can't wait for the serial killer to be dealt with too and I agree with estar that the grandfather is too damn stupid and annoying. Yung Su should have def killed mother back then.
Was this review helpful to you?
Light of My Lion Episode 11
0 people found this review helpful
In liked the end of the ep but I though Hiroto just ghosting Mi was too much. He did make up for it at the end but still.
Was this review helpful to you?
Aoi is such a fool! Why would she believe anything her husband had to say. Especially after she told Hiroto he didn't know what the husband was capable of!
Was this review helpful to you?
Heavenly Ever After Episode 6
0 people found this review helpful
This show just pulls on my heartstrings. Of course Hae Seok doesn't belong in hell. She was rude to people but never did stuff to hurt people. I have to say I really like the way this series is written. I hope it stays the same way in the end. Side note that woman's wedding dress was absolutely stunning!
Was this review helpful to you?
Heavenly Ever After Episode 5
0 people found this review helpful
My favorite episode so far. I really like this show and the cast is fantastic. I mean everyone but I especially love Son Suk Ku. He is giving me life!! I liked that we got to see hell. It was scary but hilarious. The tongue pulling scenes were LOL funny! It was sad too, the part where we find out why those parents went to hell. My favorite part though was seeing those Knetizens be typed to death!! Absolutely brilliant.
Was this review helpful to you?
I guess I was right after all about the serial killer. Makes no sense to me that they didn't look in his trunk sooner. I thought the episode was really funny. The grandfather's actions make no sense and like estar said they just helped the serial killer get away with killing that girl. The show is very interesting though, as I am wondering what is the endgame?
Was this review helpful to you?
This was a good first ep but that's how they hook you in. Hopefully, it stays good! There's a lot to unpack though. The flashback of little soldiers and who it is they actually work for. I think the mom is the little girl with the X tattoo. I thought the car they hit was the serial killer's car and that the missing girl was in the trunk but I guess that's not the case.
Was this review helpful to you?
Excellent last episode of the series. Emotionally brought it home for me the way I needed it to. Could reate to both lead characters. Being a mom is the hardest job in the world and the most underappreciated!!
Was this review helpful to you?
I hate FL husband with a passion. I also hate that FL is a doormat. Never sticking up for herself but I was glad that her F-I-L acknowledged what she does as a mother/wife. The one male juror cheating on his wife and it make no sense why she married him or why her married her. The Female juror cant have children so now she's obsessed with a kid from the playground.Why are all these people so antiquated in their thinking?
Was this review helpful to you?
I like how the series is portraying different perspectives of the information given it Court. Japanese culture is to patriarchal for my taste. These men and older women rea horrid. Risako's husband is trash. So is her mother-in law and father-in-law. Her husband drinks daily and nightly but she can have a beer on the regular? I love how people assume that just b/c you are a stay at home mom or even mothering in general that you are not working or that your stress is somehow less than anyone else's.
Was this review helpful to you?
This is going to be a slow burn series even though it's only 6 episodes. FL husband is ridiculous. Tells her not to cook but then complains to his mother about her not cooking. And their daughter is spoiled brat. They need to nip that in the bud ASAP but not with a father/husband like that. So far the case is interesting. I found it strange that the Court didn't tell the jurors not to watch the news but that may just be a US thing in high profile cases.
Was this review helpful to you?
Hiroto's sister is something else! I get that she did what she thought she had to do but she is selfish and never apologizes for anything. She disrupted all of their lives and acts like it's no big deal.
Was this review helpful to you?

2
Sweet0Girl