Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Inside BTS's Heart
  • Contribution Points: 972 LV6
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 21, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Apr 28, 2025

Four Stars

Really good episode. I liked seeing them all together as a family. I'm also glad the reporter redeemed herself. But I am annoyed that her laptop was unlocked. No way in hell a tabloid reporter or anyone for that matter leaves their laptop unlocked.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 28, 2025

Four Stars

I have to praise the acting. So goo. Another emotional episode for me. I felt for Cheol Sun. Just devastating. I don't condone what he did but can understand it. Inquiring minds want to know who the hell is Som-i?
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 28, 2025

Very Emotional

OMO! her memory of how she met her husband had me swooning. If only someone spoke to me like that! I was heartbroken for Hae Sook! When she said fine. I'm the idiot for choosing to live with you again after all those decades together. I never received anything in my life so why should I expect anything? Just so damn well acted. Expecting you to live in the same old body as mine was selfish on my part. The writing so far is stellar. Hae Sook meeting her mom and then finding that out almost killed me. Such a really good episode.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 27, 2025

Good ep and I'm glad they didn't drag…

Good ep and I'm glad they didn't drag it out 10 eps was perfect for this kind of series. Sun was not that great of a psychologist. She could barely read people. Moon Seong Hyeon was a very interesting character.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 27, 2025

So Moon Sung Hyun was playing the long game…

So Moon Sung Hyun was playing the long game just to get back at Dr. Cheon? He can convince people just by talking to them that a memory exist they never had????? OK!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 27, 2025

A little annoyed that Dr. Cheon still has…

A little annoyed that Dr. Cheon still has not told Dr. Frost about his old classmate. As much as Detective Nam gets on my nerves I really like that the character isn't truely one note and he cares about people. Stellar episode for child actors.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 26, 2025

I like the show but planting a false memory…

I like the show but planting a false memory in someone and having them believe it and act on it would take way longer than 3 days.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 25, 2025

Dr. Frost's hair is a character of it's…

Dr. Frost's hair is a character of it's own. I honestly hate the wig. But it was better this ep than it has been. I do like these cases of the week but the show is very predictable.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 23, 2025

I thought this was an excellent episode until…

I thought this was an excellent episode until they had that second, unnecessary ending. They made Jin Wook the killer for what??? The detective is great comic relief though!
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 23, 2025

Decent first episode. Wondering if Dr. Frost's…

Decent first episode. Wondering if Dr. Frost's hair is that color b/c of his head injury? So Dr. Frost's lacks empathy. I like the assistant even and I was cracking up when she tossed that martial arts instructor!
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 21, 2025

Four Stars

Solid episode. Hae Soek's husband is really sweet and funny. I can't believe Young Ae did that! I cant wait to see how the rest of this plays out.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 21, 2025

Four Stars

I liked this first episode and the comedy was on point. I thought the first guy was her sone when those loan sharks came around but she was there collecting money too! I felt terrible for Young Ae when Hae Soek passed.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 20, 2025

Four Stars

Everyone is failing Lion. Why did Aoi not report the abuse and yes I get that her husband's family clearly has money. Are teachers not mandatory reporters in Japan? I guess they still don't take child abuse seriously.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 20, 2025

The reporter is so annoying And mio does know…

The reporter is so annoying And mio does know who beat Lion. His father could be just as responsible. She pissed me of too.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 19, 2025

OK. So this show is way more depressing than…

OK. So this show is way more depressing than I thought it would be. Yes, yes, yes, I know it's about suicide prevention but goodness!! The comedic bits from Joon Wong help but this show is a lot to take emotionally!
Was this review helpful to you?