Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami, Florida
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 03
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2017
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Mar 5, 2022
Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think we ever got to see the consequences of gun pyo and ming zi actions…
I wouldn't go as for as saying that this is a consequence. Because if we are going to make this a consequence the best thing was for Thyme to go to jail or something along those lines (which we know isn't going to happen). Gorya getting kidnap is a bad thing yes but this doesn't really affect Thyme since...1. He isn't the same person he used to be. And if he never had took a interest in Gorya this would have not happened (talay plan that is).On the other hand, he is in love with Gorya so this would probably be the first time that he is protecting her, which is more so a positive thing than negative. Because Ren has always been the one to protect her.2. Him getting his butt whooped is nothing. 3. He is rich for God's sake and at this point Talay is playing with fire. From a realistic perspective, we live in a capitalist world here money talks, so if anything Thyme's mom could go after him.Furthermore, this doesn't have anything to do with the red card since it was obvious that Thyme didn't declare it. Since Talay was saying stuff that was a bit of a red flag. And even though Gorya didn't listen to Thyme when he was warning her and instead listened to Talay. I just found it quite funny how the 3 mean girls had a bit of confusion that it couldn't have been Thyme rather than Gorya. In the end, this was about cause and effects. If someone hits you, more likely you are going to hit them back. Because Thyme did something in this case bad their was going to be an effect. Sorry for the post 😅
3 0
Replying to zleighz • Feb 22, 2022
Do you know Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs? Gorya is at the bottom of the pyramid, focusing on physical needs and…
I agree with every comment, I feel like people are not trying to understand Thymes's perspective, if not both sides. I feel like what people don't understand is that she is not the only one with problems and her problems are not that trivial. She has the freedom to live her life the way she wants. Unlike Thyme who after he graduate is going to be thrown into the family business by default and he can't even choose who he wants to live with for the rest of his life with. Furthermore, Gorya does comes off as selfish because she doesn't want to understand his world. However, what I find funny is that Kanning is trying to understand since Kavin allows her to see into his world. Kavin talks to Kanning in a deeper way and explains things to her especially if it's about Thyme's situation. (Ep 9, where he explains to Kanning that Thyme's mom, Roselyn was smart enough to kill to two birds with one stone by having thyme marry Lita since her family is suited enough. Since they also are good business partners as well.)
5 0
Replying to Xahra • Feb 22, 2022
Team Gorya vs Team Thyme Who do you support and with reasons.
Team Thyme, because I can relate to him with his dysfunctional family and his behavior. Furthermore, because of his behavior most people are going to automatically misunderstand him not see things from his perspective.
4 0
Replying to Panda-san • Feb 21, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I'm a little confused. So the grandfather enters two boys into an engagement? He just assumed they would grow…
No, the engagement was more of them staying friends because Keua is lonely since he didn't have friends nor any siblings at the time. And Hia promised his grandfather that he would take care of him. Even though, Kuea at a young age wanted to marry him.
13 0
Replying to suvy__kim • Feb 21, 2022
We are on ep 9 and I still don’t feel the female lead liking the male lead? like 80-90% of the time she’s…
Thank you, I was looking for this comment and I 99% agree with you. The other 1% is that I do think Gorya is in love with Thyme. But, he loves her more than she loves him. Gorya still hasn't been honest and straightforward with her feelings. On the other hand, I'm so sick and tired of her noble idiocy as well. I have felt this way since ep 7 and 8. I just hate the fact the most seem to want to see things from Gorya's perspective but don't want to see things from his. All he wanted her to do is to wait patiently until he sorted things out with Lita and she goes making a big deal out of things. Furthermore, she does come off as selfish because he tried his hardest to understand her world in order to be a better person for her and also for himself. Yet, for some reason she doesn't want to do the same. In general, I hate when they have good moments together and something bad happens then she goes moving the golf post making it harder for him to love her. If I was Thyme (realistically), I would have been thrown in the towel. #stillteamgorya
5 0
Replying to minheesode • Feb 19, 2022
To me I think Lita is a combination of both. She has the charms of Thyme which is why Gorya likes her too but…
I disagree with the fact that Rosalyn was smart, she was actually dumb. Because the reason she picked Lita was because she felt like Lita resembled Gorya, which was why she told her parent's that it was fine for her acting Lively because Thyme has a type for girls like that. Which Gorya is nothing like Lita because Gorya is calm, humble and self-aware unlike Lita. I agree that Lita does resemble Thyme but before he matured. The only reason Gorya likes Lita is because she is just like Thyme but a nicer version. However, she lacks normality the way Thyme did in the beginning. The whole purpose of Roselyn marrying Thyme to her is so that Gorya could keep on doubting herself since Thyme and Lita understand each other. Since they both are rich and have parent's that only cares about their business and not their children's happiness.
4 0
Replying to Cho Na • Feb 19, 2022
Finally I got to see glimpses of Ren, Kavin, and MJ's parents. MJ's dad cracked me up!
It was the hairstyle for me, like father like son.
6 0
Replying to Midnight_Blue • Feb 9, 2022
I actually think Kavin is the most dangerous one out of all of them with thyme being the second and Ren being…
Yes, even in the chinese version they explored more with his commitment issues. I can't wait until the next episode and how they are going to take their relationship. Cause, I know he does make Kaning cry in the car when he reveals to her about his first love. But, I hope it's a happy ending for them.
4 1
Replying to Midnight_Blue • Feb 9, 2022
I actually think Kavin is the most dangerous one out of all of them with thyme being the second and Ren being…
Yeah, so far it's been 3 times. Two with Kaning being involved and 1 in an isolated situation. But, I low key want to see how dark his character can get. Unlike Thyme, I like how Kavin has this flower boy look to himself and being handsome yet he is manipulative. I feel like if I was in Gorya's situation, I wouldn't be afraid of Thyme because he already shows who he is. You can't be afraid of something that you already know.
4 3
Replying to etherealjae_ • Feb 9, 2022
I agree, the other version didn’t really close off the whole red card thing/bullying. It just got forgotten…
I disagree, in the Japanese version specifically it was called off but of course it wasn't explicitly done the way that the Thai verson did it. In the Thai verson, everything is done explicitly unlike the other versions. Because at this point, you're supposed to already know the premise of the story. In the Japanese version, there wasn't any room for the any bullying to go on since the Male lead left to go to New York in the second season. Furthermore, he was getting engage right around that time, so the female lead didn't attend school often neither did the F4 members. And in the end, everyone who attended the school was invited to their wedding including those who harmed them. The male lead didn't have to announced it because it just stopped due to his growth as a character. Idk, if this explanation made sense.
0 0
Replying to crazyforoyin • Feb 9, 2022
If you ask me I feel Ren is so sweet and kind, I mean I love this man so much..... but no one is talking about…
I actually think Kavin is the most dangerous one out of all of them with thyme being the second and Ren being the third. Kavin is literally embodies if "don't judge a book by its cover" was a person.
5 5
Replying to DimDona • Feb 1, 2022
It is true Thai drama romanticise violence but this time it is not a Thai thing but the original story the drama…
Thank you for expressing the same sentiments, but people like this needs to get called out because I could understand he/she says that they simply didn't like the show. However, the fact that they disrespected teenager's and their intellectual mind much less their taste was unhealthy might I even say toxic. I'm tired of "teenagers" being the butt of every joke when it comes to our interest. It's okay when men watch their favorite sports team and they loose and throw a tantrum. But it's a problem for teenagers to like boy bands, anime, or tv shows/movies while just minding our business. The funny part is that I started watching this show as a child and enjoyed. Of course, now I'm an adult who still enjoys this show. So, I don't know why he/she thinks that this show is limited to one age group.
7 1
Replying to DimDona • Feb 1, 2022
It is true Thai drama romanticise violence but this time it is not a Thai thing but the original story the drama…
Why are you stating the obvious? Most people who are watching this show already know how toxic some of the stuff is as they have made 4 remakes of this show and will continue to remake it every so often. I don't understand how you're mad that 'teenagers' consumes this, as if teenagers can't have something to escape from reality whether that be books, TV shows/movies. are even music Again, most of these 'said' teenagers know that this is not something to aspire to as most of the people here have watched/read the original or watched the other adaptation. I suggest you to not watch something you obviously don't know nothing about or at least try to understand the story. Because you act like bullying and violence doesn't happen as I for one can relate to this show. As I have been bullied and my bullies have liked me as they thought being mean was a way to show that they liked someone. So, please stop trying to downplay others experience when it comes to bullying. Every time "teenagers'' like something people like you have to make fun of it or scrutinize it.
14 4
Replying to Sweet Kimchi Slap • Jan 30, 2022
Probably, because the version of her that you see is purely based on what Ren is seeing. Hence, it is filtered…
Yes, Ren and Mira was indeed in a relationship. But. They weren't sleeping together but rather being more scene together. Especially the way they portrayed it in the show and other versions. The reasons as to them breaking up was obviously for the same reasons her wanting to go to law school. However, she felt like gorya would be a nice pick for him because gorya was very much like her in a sense and she could tell they had some type of interest in one another. I wouldn't say that her intentions were selfish but it gave Ren's character a new meaning of wanting to go out and experience things. Because he is very distant and some what Mysterious. So, I feel like her sacrifice was for a great cause.
1 0
Replying to Who cares • Jan 29, 2022
Last week when I watched the preview of Ep. 06 i thought Ren would be the one creating misunderstanding between…
Exactly, I just felt so bad for Thyme because Gorya went way to far. I just hate how people don't say nothing about her shoving him. Especially, when this time she is wrong when he tried to protect her dignity.
3 1
Replying to Midnight_Blue • Jan 21, 2022
In the Japanese version, he committed suicide which led to him (ML) becoming lonely due to his mother having to…
For real, however she was my favorite mother since she was crazy as well and she looked the part. The processor to her is obvious the Thai version since she looks scary as well. I'll probably crap my pants with them being my mother, I don't know how they are married. 😂
2 0
Replying to Midnight_Blue • Jan 21, 2022
In the Japanese version, he committed suicide which led to him (ML) becoming lonely due to his mother having to…
Yeah, I just realized thank you. It had been a minute since I have watched it, also I was confused since him and Tsukasa had such a close relationship. Also Ken didn't actually die Tsukasa's mother made him fake his death. So, he could start his own business. 😅🤦🏽‍♀️
1 2
Replying to Midnight_Blue • Jan 21, 2022
In the Japanese version, he committed suicide which led to him (ML) becoming lonely due to his mother having to…
I think it was his grandfather the original founder of the company. But, he was seen briefly in a flashback. 😅
0 4
Replying to Cindy Arroyo • Jan 21, 2022
Yes! It’s better than all of them. (Except maybe Japanese still debating )
Lol, I think the Japanese and Thai version are similar since it seems like the Thai is taking notes from the Japanese version. But I think they are equally as good and both are the best in my opinion. The Japanese is timeless.
3 0
Replying to MDLcg • Jan 21, 2022
Does Thyme/ML in other versions have a father? If so, what kind of character is he?
In the Japanese version, he committed suicide which led to him (ML) becoming lonely due to his mother having to take over the company and being busy on business trips. It was kind of implied that he was close to his father since he was very determined through several flash backs.
1 7