K-Drama
On Heart to Heart • Jan 30, 2015
Title Heart to Heart Spoiler
Last scene in ep 7 - cutest ever, epic angle!
5 0
Replying to Meeiishal • Jan 30, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
As much as i love Bin,ep 4 was a bit draggy for me. I felt like we were just repeating ep 1 with the whole contract…
Same.
0 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Jan 30, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
I did't like the start, but it's getting better and better tnx to the cast.
3 0
On Healer • Jan 30, 2015
Title Healer
Nice drama, very nice production.
3 0
On Shine or Be Mad • Jan 30, 2015
Title Shine or Be Mad
I like the cast, but this drama is BORING!
2 3
Replying to Ransa • Jan 24, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
I find myself counting days waiting for the new EP .. I am curious what will happen next !
Same:) and I didn't expect that!
0 0
On Heart to Heart • Jan 22, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
It a getting better and better. First I did not like the cast, but now I think it s ok drama.
1 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Jan 22, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Why oh why again multiple personalities drama?
1 1
