K-Drama
On Reply 1988 • Dec 20, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Now is 50%-50% for Teak and JH..
2 1
Replying to Fatigue • Dec 17, 2015
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
Teaks sure got game. LOL
yes :D
0 0
On Reply 1988 • Dec 16, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Are "famous 5 dolls" only in DS and Teak rooms?
0 0
Replying to TanjaM • Dec 15, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Why I don't like Jung Hwan nose bleeding issue? :(
I'm thinking the same:) I think that they all have learned form 97 and 94 mistakes and there won't be Chilobong issues also
1 0
On Reply 1988 • Dec 14, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Why I don't like Jung Hwan nose bleeding issue? :(
8 2
Replying to TanjaM • Dec 12, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Episode 12 Raw Teakiiiiii puppy cute our :))))))))))
of course :)
0 0
Replying to TanjaM • Dec 12, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Episode 12 Raw Teakiiiiii puppy cute our :))))))))))
No sorry :( You must wait till Tusday I just understand mostly Korean and what I don't understand I read a recap
0 0
On Reply 1988 • Dec 12, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Episode 12 Raw Teakiiiiii puppy cute our :))))))))))
3 4
Replying to sweetmelissa • Dec 12, 2015
Title Reply 1988
This has gotten a bit complicated for Jung hwan now. He knows now that Taek likes DS too and I'm guessing that…
Yep
1 0
Replying to phryxzia_azalea • Dec 11, 2015
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
I'm I too advanced for next week's episode. I just found a kissing scene of sun woo and bo ra from youtube. I…
Not them the main couple Teak is gonna to kiss her
0 0
Replying to phryxzia_azalea • Dec 11, 2015
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
I'm I too advanced for next week's episode. I just found a kissing scene of sun woo and bo ra from youtube. I…
I'm so happy because of he kiss. But still we are not sure she will reply on it!!!! OMO
0 0
Replying to Grace_kelly • Dec 11, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Team Taek here, in 1994 the husband was not the ''star'' so this time I want the star to marry the main girl
me toooooo :))))))
0 0
On Reply 1988 • Dec 8, 2015
Title Reply 1988
I think she will be with Junghwan but Teak will be the husband...
0 0
CherryBunny • Aug 29, 2015
Review Bad Guys
ahahahahahhaahha
2 1
On Last • Jul 28, 2015
Title Last
It's good. Fresh, interesting, good actors. It'll come to 8.0 here.
5 0
On Oh My Venus • Jul 17, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
Daebak! Better can't be
0 0
Chrisstina • Jul 3, 2015
Review Warrior Baek Dong Soo
Likewise :) This drama will be always in our hearts :)
2 0
Chrisstina • Jul 3, 2015
Review Warrior Baek Dong Soo
BRAVO!!!!!! Thanks for such a great review :)
2 1
On Mask • Jul 3, 2015
Title Mask
I liked 11&12 episodes and the way in which is the drama going. In one moment you think ok I know what will happened but in other moment very slow changing of positions main characters.
7 0
DragonAlien • Jun 18, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Takeshi Kaneshiro
Excellent article! 10 points
1 1
