Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2021
Replying to Steph_M • Oct 28, 2025
Title Against the Current Spoiler
yeah, I don't think the drama is going to follow the novel. the screenwriter had changed all the names, that's…
The production team got some guts in the first place for picking this novel and the only time Chinese censorship game handy.

I also trust Liu Xueyi ability to give one more stella performance. Excited for this one hope everything went well, and we all get one good drama to obsessed over.
1 0
Replying to Steph_M • Oct 27, 2025
Title Against the Current Spoiler
yeah, I don't think the drama is going to follow the novel. the screenwriter had changed all the names, that's…
Oh lord!
Yeah, in the beginning I can feel the fear that's why I double checked whether it is a romantic drama or some political power struggle one.

It was a good call to down it down because I am highly interested in watching Liu Xue Yi after getting impressed by his performance in "The Princess's Gambit"
2 0
Replying to YueBel • Oct 27, 2025
Title Kokuho
does anyone know where to watch it, please? 🥲
If you find it please let me know too
3 5
Replying to Steph_M • Oct 27, 2025
yeah, I don't think the drama is going to follow the novel. the screenwriter had changed all the names, that's…
Can you state some point which are in novel but they will never pass censorship in China.
2 6
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Oct 24, 2025
Title Love
You hike up my curiosity
Thank you as currently I'm in reading slum let's see if this can break that curse.
1 0
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Oct 24, 2025
Person Yuan Bing Yan
Seems like I will die on this hill :(
Just saw the comments and I am unable to celebrate until there is something official.
Experience too many heartbreaks in the past!
2 0
Replying to Love • Oct 24, 2025
Title Love
Replying to deleted comment
You hike up my curiosity
0 2
Replying to dramalistsite • Oct 15, 2025
avistaz got 1080p web version
Just read some comments on reddit.

Okay then I will surely try the discord way.
As lately it's been hard to find a site with old shows.
0 1
Replying to dramalistsite • Oct 15, 2025
Title Love Is Drop by Drop Spoiler
avistaz got 1080p web version
Thanks for helping but many are already in waitlist and on reddit people are saying it's hard to get access.
Seems like I need to satisfy by watching short summary video on YouTube.
0 3
On Kim Ji Yeong • Oct 14, 2025
Person Kim Ji Yeong
saw her in full house and came here to remember her and thank you for bringing all the smile and laughter.
0 0
Replying to Song Hye Kyo • Oct 14, 2025
Person Song Hye Kyo
Replying to deleted comment
please kyo do comedy again. No one can beat her in comedy.
1 3
Enigma05 • Oct 9, 2025
Photo Photo
They look so good together :)
0 0
Replying to Kdrama-addict2 • Oct 8, 2025
Person Kim Ga Eun
Here you go https://www.instagram.com/ggani8918?igsh=MXgwNXd0ejh2ZzZzbQ==
Thank you :)
1 0