News
Replying to Cherryluxe • Feb 9, 2025
Title Our Blooming Youth
You should totally go for it...ik the rating say different but I also can't understand why this drama is soo underrated...it…
YES justice for the 2nd ML's in historical drama's!!
1 0
Replying to Cherryluxe • Feb 8, 2025
Title Our Blooming Youth
You should totally go for it...ik the rating say different but I also can't understand why this drama is soo underrated...it…
omg thanktou very much, cause i'm at episode 4 but I really feel sorry for him and i hate love triangles
1 2
Replying to Cherryluxe • Feb 8, 2025
Title Our Blooming Youth
You should totally go for it...ik the rating say different but I also can't understand why this drama is soo underrated...it…
does Han Seong On gets a love story?
1 4
Replying to Markiepooh • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Me too .I watched the episodes with so many pauses and replays .I can't even keep count
omg yes, i'm gonna watch this episode again every day this week waiting for the next one
2 1
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
the rating needs to be higher
27 1
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I needed to pause the episode more than 10 times because i couldn't handle it!!! AAAAH their chemistry is so fk insane!!! need the next episode right now!!!
39 3
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Feb 3, 2025
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
i've watched a lot of korean dramas and i think that this will always be my favorite drama.
1 0
Replying to Orchid • Feb 3, 2025
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
The plot of this drama is as follows: It tells the story of a group of spoiled children from wealthy families.…
its sooo good!! please watch it. not only the romance but also the friendshipp and all the diferent storylines
1 0
Replying to gaga • Feb 2, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
my first historical drama, highly recommended: *Tree with deep roots*;one of my favorites: *Iljimae*;*Moon lovers…
hwarang is a masterpiece
1 0
Replying to k_c_drama • Jan 29, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
absolutely loved it...but I really hoped they would show some scenes of how chung ah and yi chan went through…
omg yes, i really loved it but indeed that would have been extra good if they showed us. I need to say that this is the best kdrama i've ever watched. The actors were incredible and just the storyline and all the emotions i've been through during this show. a real masterpiece
1 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jan 28, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
does someone know if the singing was done by the actors, cause damn the songs are so beautiful
1 0
Replying to googaa • Jan 22, 2025
Title The Spirealm
I have been crying from 27th episode
is it a sad ending?
0 1
Replying to The boyfriend • Jan 18, 2025
Title Buddy Boy
it was a happy ending right, he did survive??!!
thankyouu, yeah lets say they become happy together
1 1
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Jan 18, 2025
Title Buddy Boy
That ending was something. I feel like I needed 1 more to wrap up. Either way, the drama was messy (in the way…
it was a happy ending right, he did survive??!!
0 3
Replying to Oftheisland • Jan 17, 2025
Title The First Frost
Yes, bu bai jingtin. His potrayal is closer to the potrayal of Sangyan in the novel/manhwa
okayy thankyou (i loved the other actor too in hidden agenda)
0 0
On Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut) • Jan 15, 2025
Title Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut)
i can give this easily a 10/10, so beautiful and well portrayed by the actors. heartwarming but at the same time heartbreaking
0 0
On Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut) • Jan 15, 2025
Title Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut)
my heart shattered into pieces when he said 'lets break up'
0 0
On The First Frost • Jan 14, 2025
Title The First Frost
is the character of the brother played by someone else than in hidden love?
0 2
On Jack o' Frost • Jan 12, 2025
Title Jack o' Frost
japanese bl dramas are so underrated
7 0
On Jack o' Frost • Jan 12, 2025
Title Jack o' Frost
i really don't understand why this has such a low rating
6 0