Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2024
Replying to The boyfriend • 13 days ago
So now the present is the time after they send 6 months together (shen mo mistaking him for his ex) and after…
YES THANKYOUUU
1 0
Replying to Kayland • 13 days ago
For those who are confused about the timeline for all the episodes:Episode 1–5:These episodes are in the present,…
So now the present is the time after they send 6 months together (shen mo mistaking him for his ex) and after the 3 year contract? Or what is the present now? Cause him waking up and mistaking Mingxuan was in the past right? And all the episodes we saw until now was during the contract?
1 3
Replying to The boyfriend • 13 days ago
Title The Missing Piece Spoiler
I'm a bit confused with the timeline
1)So the first thing that happened was the kidnapping and after that he misplaces Ming Xuan for his ex. And after that they lived together for a while and then he regained his memory and finds out it's Ming Xuan so they make a contract to live together.
--> The scene we saw today in the hospital that he woke up and mistook him for his ex, was that after the kidnapping or after the seafood allergy?
--> but because of what event does he forget the time he spent with him? Was it when he went back to his parents and ate the seafood that we saw today? Cause I thought that was after the contract was ended?
2)And then all the things we saw before todays episode was him living 3 years with Ming xuan under contract?
1 0
Replying to KKC • 13 days ago
all the comments about this season has me scared to get started... i liked season 1 too much to ruin it omg
I just finished it and I like it even more then s1!! It's sooo good and the acting is amazing!!! So please give it a chance
0 0
On Gelboys Season 2 • 13 days ago
Damn the people who did not watch this season are really missing out!! I even think I liked this one even more than the first season. AND THE ACTORS OMG INSANELY TALENTED!!!
8 0
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • 14 days ago
I just came to check the ratings for this series and it was a 8.2! now after 10 mins, it is a 7.9?? 🤔🤔 why…
Same same same girlll! I don't get why some people don't like this?!! And MilkNewyear damnnn already obsessed with them after 1 episode🥰
3 1
On The Crow Club • 14 days ago
I am loving this series!!! I'm so excited for all the couples and I'm already a fan of MilkNewyear after this episode🤭
7 0
Replying to 19Stars • 14 days ago
i'm not feeling milk and newyear... I feel like milk should be someone else's slightly girly bottom
Omggg I'm obsessed with them!!
16 3
Replying to closetdramaqueen • 17 days ago
i love all of those shows, and i am enjoying this one so far. i also liked road to splendor :)
Okayy thankyou I will definitely check these ones out
0 0
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
I'm searching for a historical C-drama where Romance is central and their storyline is interesting. my favorites are prisoner of beauty, blossom, pursuit of jade, love in the clouds, fated hearts. Is this drama good and does someone know some other drama's that fit this? Thankyouuuu
1 7
On Gelboys Season 2 • Sep 5, 2026
I am loving this season so much!!! I really hope Bua and Baabin are endgame cause my heart breaks for Bua💔
6 0
Replying to drama_talks • Sep 5, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
Why this is only at 8.2 is beyond me!!!!Honestly it has one of the best first episodes this year along with edge…
EXACTLY!! I started this without knowing anything about this series or couple AND I WAS OBSESSED AFTER 1 EPISODE!!!
2 0