News
On Flower Boy • Apr 25, 2026
Title Flower Boy
I'm already obsessed with this one!! I had high hopes after watching the trailer and after the masterpiece "love in the moonlight" and they exceeded my expectations!! I love the storyline and the chemistry so much and I can't wait for the next episodes!!
10 0
Replying to burnot • Apr 25, 2026
Title Flower Boy
hoping it will be better than LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT. that one was awfull ... and boring. Let's give a chance
Love in the moonlight is one of my favorite Thai BL drama's!! The acting, storyline and chemistry were all perfection!!!🥰
4 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 19, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I AM LOVING THIS!!!
18 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I'm already obsessed with this!!! Looking forward to the next episodes!!!
5 0
On Contrast • Apr 10, 2026
Title Contrast
Waauuuw this series keeps getting better! The acting in this episode (and the others) was amazing!!! I think Haruse might be my new favorite actor, cause I could really feel all the heartbreak!! I can't wait for the next episodes!!
1 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Apr 10, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On Spoiler
I really don't get what that moment was between Arnold and Dean? Like I've never felt anything between them. I hope this won't ruin everything. But since there are 5 more episodes, it probably will.
0 1
Replying to Nana • Apr 9, 2026
Title Our Youth
not getting over it
I'm now on my 5th rewatch😭
5 2
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 8, 2026
Title The Sun from Another Star
wait are there 2 new episodes?!!!
1 9
Replying to 14896748 • Apr 2, 2026
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
ald1 Leo?
yeaahh!! He was crying while watching this movie🥹
1 0
Replying to Lorenzo • Apr 2, 2026
Title Never Forget Your Enemy
Gonna be watching Jack ‘O Frost next. It’s been highly recommended if I wanted a good story with a memory…
It's one of my favorite japanese bl drama's!! So incredibly beautiful!!
1 0
On Contrast • Apr 1, 2026
Title Contrast
why have I discovered this show already now?!!! I need the next episodes right now!! Japanese bl drama's always hit different, so good!
4 0
On Hear Me: Our Summer • Mar 30, 2026
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
I'm here because of Leo😭
2 3
Replying to Richard Jordan • Mar 30, 2026
Title Journey to the Shore
I regret watching this masterpiece, I'm in a lot pain right now! I don't do well with goodbyes and death in BL…
Yes I saw it, another heartbreaking movie💔😭 and I also watched the boyfriend s2
0 1
On Journey to the Shore • Mar 28, 2026
Title Journey to the Shore
"I'm sorry, let's break up" will haunt me forever💔
4 2
Replying to Richard Jordan • Mar 28, 2026
Title Journey to the Shore
I regret watching this masterpiece, I'm in a lot pain right now! I don't do well with goodbyes and death in BL…
Same, like a piece of my heart truly broke after watching this! This is one of those movies that will always stay with me and everytime I see a video of them, I just start bawling
0 3
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 27, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On Spoiler
OMGGG finally it's Raffy's turn to be jealous next episode!!!
7 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 27, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
why isn't it realeased yet?
5 0
Replying to mystic exiler • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Guys, in the bed crawling scene it honestly looked like he was eating her ass😭 I was shocked that something…
Is this scene deleted?!
0 2
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I find it hilarious that some people who left bad reviews (and claimed to have watched all 40 episodes… even…
Omg fated hearts will always be one of my favorite historical drama's together with this one and blossom!!
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
MANDI NOOOOOO😭😭 Why can't that little shit just die like omggg how many times did he escape?!!!! Most hated character I've ever seen!!!
4 0