News
Replying to kacee_ottis • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
I’m not ready to let them go 😭The male leads had such insane chemistry it felt unreal every look, every touch,…
OMGGG I'm so obsessed with that song!! But after the last episode when the song played I needed to cry!!
1 1
Replying to Ririri123 • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
The fact this was Yun Qi/Fan Xiao's first shot at acting is insane! I would've thought he had quite a few dramas…
I found it also so insane how he is so different in his red flag era and green flag era, like he was a totally different person. Insane acting!!
2 0
On To My Shore • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
Is someone also obsessed with the ost at the end of each episode??!!
19 2
On To My Shore • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
Stoooop that ending was so beautiful!! Come with me, my love aaaarhhhhhh screaming!!!
11 0
On To My Shore • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore Spoiler
to anyone watchin ep 15 right now: was it Shu Lang who saw fan Xiao having a panick attack after the motor accident?
3 1
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 31, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
I don't know if there are Engenes here, but was it just me or did Iljo sometimes looked like Sunghoon?!
4 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 31, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
This might be my new favorite Korean bl drama!!! I enjoyed every minute of it and have already rewatched it 3 times!! The actors were amazing and their chemistry felt so natural. I hope to see them together again!! An absolute 10/10!! would 100% recommend
2 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Dec 28, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
8,5 to 7,9???!!!!! MDL ratings are ridiculous!!
3 3
On To My Shore • Dec 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
I don't know why but I already loved the series but these last 2 episodes just hit different. Their acting is so insane here (like literally one of the best Chinese actors I've seen so far) and I just really love green flag Fan Xiao!! I'm so obsessed and really can't wait another week ughhh!! I really hope to see them again together in another series cause their chemistry and acting are amazing!!
16 2
Replying to marelio • Dec 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
It seems i fall asleep in one Episode, when tiantian was daved by Fan and You, dont want Rewatch All Episodes…
In the first episode. His mother wanted to jump together with tiantian and tiantian fell by accident and they could catch him.
4 2
On The Love Never Sets • Dec 16, 2025
Title The Love Never Sets
I loved this episode!!
1 0
Replying to lolaaaxx • Dec 11, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm Spoiler
Wait a damn minute, i cant watch the new eps until sunday but i just saw spoilers on twt and did Iljo slept with…
No Jeong In tells that Seo jeong but in the end Il Jo sends to Seo Jeong that he never slept with him
1 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 11, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
Howlyyy fuck, I thought it couldn't get any better but then it did!! Damn their acting in the bedroom in the last episode has blown me away!!I could really feel Il jo's pain
13 0
Replying to VerukaMtl • Dec 3, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
Their ending for now, I hope! We could get S3, right??
That would be so amazing cause I need to see them acting in another drama together to let Hayama's dream come true. But it's not so common for a (Japanese) bl serie to have a second season so I think the chances are very low for a third season🥲I also feel like this season didn't became that popular cause I've hardly seen any edits of them or comments about this serie
4 0
On At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 • Dec 3, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
This episode was absolute perfection!!! I loved the whole drama (s1 and 2) but this episode itself was a masterpiece!! The theater play was so beautifully done and the way Hayama was observing with his teary eyes ughhh!! I cried at the ending knowing that this is officially their ending😭
9 2
On The Love Never Sets • Dec 2, 2025
Title The Love Never Sets
I find the comments so weird to be honest. Like normally I'm not the biggest lover of Thai bl drama's and I prefer Chinese or Japanese bl's but this is like one of the first Thai bl's in a while where I'm really invested in the story and the 2 couples and I'm always really excited for the next episode!! And also knowing this is their first show together, I'm really loving their chemistry!! But everyone has a different taste so I'm definitely not judging anyone but I'm just really liking this! (and Can I please ask to give constructive criticism and not just throw hate at the show because there goes a lot of time and effort in making a series )
8 2
Replying to Miia055 • Nov 29, 2025
Title To My Shore
Pluto Charon
ow I just found it "thundercloud rainstorm" but it's from South Korea I just saw, my bad
3 1
On To My Shore • Nov 29, 2025
Title To My Shore
Does someone know the title of another Chinese bl drama that is ongoing right now/ just aired cause I something about it but i forgot the title?
3 3
On The Best Thing • Nov 23, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I'm only at episode 8 but if anything bad happens to the kid with cancer I will be traumatised forever and I will never forgive them
1 1
Replying to Lightoferind • Nov 19, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
Shirasaki can be a little too self-involved. It's driving me nuts that he can't see that Asami is very clearly…
I was exactly gonna write the same comment. I was so sad about his reaction when Asami was finally opening up and telling about his struggles with his father. I just wish he could also sense when Asami is having a hard time, like it's not even difficult to see, he looks so depressed all the time.
5 0