News
On Love in the Clouds • Nov 17, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I'm rewatching this and I still don't get the marriage stone writing scene in ep 13. Like why did they get punished when they wrote their names?
1 4
On Unintentional Love Story • Nov 16, 2025
Title Unintentional Love Story
I think this will always be one of my favorite korean bl drama's!!! The amount of times I've rewatched this is insane
4 0
Replying to hazu98 • Nov 16, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
This drama made me like the ML so much, what to watch next I am having withdrawals 😩
If you haven't watched Fated hearts yet, I would definitely recommend it!!
2 0
Replying to gusu lan sect exiled mf • Nov 12, 2025
Title Impression of Youth
Some of the reviews were exaggerated asf so don't mind them and just go ahead and give it a try they just want…
Mydramalist is full of those people! I don't trust any reviews or ratings
2 0
Replying to Rizz rosaline • Nov 11, 2025
Title Family by Choice
I wish Kim san ha's mom died instead of stepdad
Yes please, like I've never hated a character more than her!!
2 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 9, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
This week of waiting is going to be hell😭😭
10 0
Replying to toomanysons • Nov 8, 2025
Title Unintentional Love Story
bro when this came out people liked it why are so many people complaining nowtheir hugs are so tender i can feel…
YESS same, it's still one of my favorite bl dramas!!
1 0
Replying to Lily • Nov 4, 2025
Title ABO Desire
The rating keeps on decreasing idk why
I hope people are not giving it a total low score because of the last episode. Like I also felt that it was rushed and felt sorry for the second couple, but that did not take away from the fact that this was a masterpiece!!
2 1
Replying to asmethisly • Nov 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
1. Are you the one (starring by zhang wan yi)2. Love like the galaxy (starting by wu lei)3. Flourished Peony—I…
Thankyou I'll ad them to my list
1 0
Replying to suzie47 • Nov 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
if u like martial arts u would love my journey to you and if u like royal politics u would love the kunning palace
thankyouu!
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Nov 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Can someone recommend me some good chinese historic drama's please!! I've already watched this one, love in the clouds, coroners diary, the prisoner of beauty and blossom
0 10
On ABO Desire • Nov 3, 2025
Title ABO Desire
7,9??!!!! This was soo good! It's already one of my favorite bl series
17 3
On At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 • Oct 29, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
Poor Asami, I really feel for him🥲
7 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 29, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I'm only at ep 14 but can anyone please spoil if Ning Fei really dead?!!
0 1
Replying to Uvimolla • Oct 28, 2025
Article Jung So Min will reportedly make her official debut on Netflix through the K-drama 'The Dealer'
Couldn't disagree more. She is a terrific actress
Yes she really is, I became a fan of her after love next door. Such a beautiful drama!
4 1
Replying to Tee • Oct 28, 2025
Title The Love Never Sets
Wow. I'm truly sorry but I saw this and felt I really needed to address it. Not every rape victim feels empowered…
Yes thank you!
1 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Oct 27, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds Spoiler
they end up together😭🥰
Fr like I was rooting for Xiao so much🥲
1 0
Replying to Cede Mars • Oct 27, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
The dragon and the cat stole the show.😬😂😂😂
I loved them so much!! I was always scared something would happen to them, I was bawling my eyes out when the cat "died"!
1 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 27, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
This might be my new favorite historic cdrama (together with blossom)!! I watched it in 2 days cause I couldn't stop watching😭
13 5
Replying to Nadinad • Oct 27, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds Spoiler
Can anyone tell me what happened with the crown princess and yan xiao/physician?
they end up together😭🥰
3 2