News
On Journey to the Shore • Sep 30, 2025
Title Journey to the Shore
"I'm sorry, let's break up" I've never cried so hard, like it hurt so much!! I don't know how to recover from this movie. Also someone said "It was Peter Pan cause Min Ha stayed young" and this totally broke me!! I just don't understand hate against homosexuality and I think everyone should watch this to know what the consequences could be of their actions.
5 0
On The Journey to Killing You • Sep 30, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
Do they release 2 episodes every week?
0 1
On Love in the Big City • Sep 28, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
This might be one of the only drama's where I really NEED a special episode!! Like just one minute is enough, I just want to see them back together
4 0
Replying to SarahJean30 • Sep 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
the happy ending happens after the 3 year time jump and when shen wenlang finds Gao tu
It's not really a happy ending for me!! I need him to find out right now😭
0 0
Replying to Lynx • Sep 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Chinese BL's are always like that lol! Only in the final episode we will get a glimpse of their domestic lives…
so real😭
1 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Sep 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire
So I think my obsession with this series has hit an all time high. I just downloaded Taming Desire. Never in my…
I've never been more obsessed with a series!!! I need more episodes!!
4 1
On ABO Desire • Sep 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire
My heart breaks for Gao Tu ans Shen wen lang!!!! Please give us a happy ending!!!
8 2
Replying to SecretLover2025 • Sep 13, 2025
Title Secret Lover
There will be 10 episodes!
Oh no I was saying it but I just see that maybe I misunderstood what @Bai_yu Cakrawala said
0 0
On ABO Desire • Sep 13, 2025
Title ABO Desire
They better change the storyline of gao tu and SWL from the novel cause I need them to be happy together!!!
3 6
Replying to The boyfriend • Sep 8, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
wait but will both Gao tu and SSY be pregnant???!!!
OMGG that's the best thing ever!! I hope they include the pregnancies in the series
0 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Sep 7, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
I want gao tu to know he is pregnant asap. This slow burn is killing me. I need them to know their feelings for…
wait but will both Gao tu and SSY be pregnant???!!!
1 2
Replying to yizhan split soul • Sep 7, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Noo ,but actually i rewatch each week's episode because i'm obsessed
saameeee
2 0
On ABO Desire • Sep 7, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Why am I so obsesses with this drama ughh?! Like I can't wait another week for the next episode!! I need SSY to found out about Hua young being an enigma and becoming pregnant and SWL to find out gao tu is the omega aaahhhh I can't wait!!!
15 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Sep 5, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
such a beautiful drama
4 0
Replying to SecretLover2025 • Sep 4, 2025
Title Secret Lover
There will be 10 episodes!
we best love has a second season
1 2
On Stay by My Side after the Rain • Aug 31, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
I've watched a lot of Japanese bl drama's and I really love this one. It might have less intimate scenes but their love for each other is so strong and beautiful. This episode was healing and heartbreaking at the same time. Shinichiro is timid and doesn't really talk about his feelings because he has such a hard youth. My heart broke when he had those flashbacks. A lot of people find their interaction awkward, but I think they're so cute and as an awkward person myself I really love their silly moments. And it may not be the most realistic at 30 years old but I love their personalities so much and the way they support each other.
8 1
On The Promise of the Soul • Aug 15, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
This drama taught me a lot about age differences in relationships. I used to find it hard to understand how people with a big age gap could be together. But in love, age really doesn’t matter—(and no, I don’t mean a five-year-old with someone in their twenties)—it’s all about how well your personalities match. When two people connect on the same wavelength, share values, and make each other feel seen, the age really doesn't matter.
16 1
On Stay by My Side after the Rain • Aug 13, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
Why is this beautiful drama so underrated?
2 0
Replying to s0m3b0dYs0m30n3 • Aug 12, 2025
Title Our Youth
Does anyone know the name of the ost or background music at the beginning of ep 11 or the final episode?
I don't know if you mean this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdDH_xX-Dtc&list=RDQdDH_xX-Dtc&start_radio=1&ab_channel=KathiiFam
0 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Aug 9, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
Why do I feel that a forehead kiss is so much more romantic and intimate than a normal kiss aaahhhh!!! And I need the next episode right now!! I l was laughing so hard when they were doing the warming up excercises for his back and he was just fully lifted off the ground
18 0