News Replying to The boyfriend • Jul 4, 2025
Title Our Youth
I don't think another bl drama can ever be better than this one
I agree with you, I have favorites from each country cause you can't compare them. My favorite Thai bl is also Kinnporsche and I'm very excited fot Shine!!!
0 0
Replying to werdooo • Jul 3, 2025
Title Our Youth
just rewatched for what i think it was the 7th time(?)... this is the best BL i have ever watched. are you kidding…
I don't think another bl drama can ever be better than this one
0 2
Replying to Cherrie • Jul 2, 2025
Title I Hear the Sunspot
Is this bromance or BL?
there is definitey love between them
2 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 2, 2025
Title I Hear the Sunspot
Perfection
2 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 1, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I can't do the waiting anymore!!! this week will be hell
6 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 1, 2025
Title Revenged Love
NOW I'M OBSESSED WITH BOTH COUPLES!!!
5 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 30, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Sitting in bed and counting down the seconds, this can not be normal, I need help LMAO
The realest thing ever!!
1 0
Replying to Jebee • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul Spoiler
Just think we are all just souls. it’s what’s inside that defines us. Whether he’s an old man or not doesn’t…
Yes that's true if you see it like that. I just hope it won't bother me too much cause I really love the actor's chemistry
2 0
On The Promise of the Soul • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
I really hope they switch back before they start a romantic relationship, cause I feel like their chemistry is amazing but it's just weird to realize it's an old man. AND ZE FANG IS FK BEAUTIFUL!!!!
7 4
Replying to GinnyDragon • Jun 27, 2025
Title Depth of Field
i know it says this is a countdown for episode 2 here, but just a reminder that this is actually for episode 3…
Will they release 3 and 4 today?
1 1
Replying to sol_veidzins • Jun 26, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
I NEEEEEED A SPECIAL EPISODE WITH THE 2ND COUPLE
I need a whole season with them
13 1
On Ball Boy Tactics • Jun 26, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
AAAHHH I NEED MORE EPISODES!!!
5 0
On Depth of Field • Jun 25, 2025
Title Depth of Field
Do they release 2 episodes at the time?
1 1
Replying to resmith318 • Jun 25, 2025
Title Loy Kaew First Love Spoiler
is this a sad ending?
yes
3 0
Replying to Bogler™ • Jun 23, 2025
Title Reset
so this is just the first series starring Peterpan, why? he seems so good?!
He was so good in "Oh! My Sunshine Night"!! That's when I became a fan of him
4 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Jun 23, 2025
Title Revenged Love
From now on it's only 2 episodes a week (1 monday and 1 tuesday)
Fr like having to do this till August 26 is going to kill me!!!
1 0
Replying to JELLY • Jun 23, 2025
Title Revenged Love
why is it only one ep today ???
From now on it's only 2 episodes a week (1 monday and 1 tuesday)
3 3
Replying to The Next Prince • Jun 21, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Replying to deleted comment
Yes you are (hihi)!! they are my favorites
1 0
Replying to tina • Jun 21, 2025
Title The Next Prince
why people keep hating ramilpaytai? if u don't like, just skip that part! but stop hating the actors! i think…
I also don't get it, they have such an interesting storyline and I love the actors and their chemistry!!!
15 1
On The Next Prince: Uncut • Jun 21, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
I love how Chakri is always representing us
28 2