Editorials
On Business as Usual • Jun 15, 2025
Title Business as Usual
I really hope that the actors and the production know how good this series is after all the work they put in it and knowing that it is his first acting job. I loved the chemistry, the storyline, the music, the cinematography, ... I really hope that they are not discouraged by the very low rating and all the negative comments cause a 7,2 is just ridiculous.
0 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Jun 15, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
Huh? Really?? Wow. I've been convinced for a long time.
But I think they have confirmed it multiple times They even said that they live together with New's family and they talk about their relationship a lot
8 0
On The Next Prince • Jun 14, 2025
Title The Next Prince
I love it when a NC scene is beautiful
14 0
On The Next Prince: Uncut • Jun 14, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
that ending scene was beautiful
8 0
Replying to Sara19 • Jun 12, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
epi 3 & 4 were cute cute....but i think there were some editing issue. at times it felt like there was a sudden…
yes it looked like there was a scene cut out in ep3 when he hurt his foot? But maybe that was the intention
5 0
Replying to NLE • Jun 11, 2025
Title Eternal Yesterday
💔 A Love That Defied Death – Haunting, Beautiful, and UnforgettableRating: 8.5/10
That last episode broke me into thousand pieces. So beautiful and heartbreaking "You are my number one till the day I die"
1 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Jun 8, 2025
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I've never seen a better child actor than I-Jun. His crying scene in episode 15 broke my heart. I was crying with him!!
3 0
On The Next Prince • Jun 7, 2025
Title The Next Prince
I am obsessed with RamilPaytai's storyline!! So toxic but so good hihi. I'm also really excited to see what the story between Net and JJ will be. Very excited for the next episodes!!
13 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Jun 6, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
I think an 8 is pretty good on mdl cause for some reason Kbls only get low ratings (when you compare it to thai…
Oh no when i refreshed it was 7,8, yesterday it was 8 (I hate mdl ratings)
1 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jun 6, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
Don't understand the rating because this is actually good
I think an 8 is pretty good on mdl cause for some reason Kbls only get low ratings (when you compare it to thai bls.
2 3
Replying to The boyfriend • Jun 5, 2025
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
They are on the bottom of the cast members
Cho Yong Pil (Song Min Jae and Choi Seung Hoon) and Cho Sam Dal (Lee Seol A and Lee Joo Yeon)
1 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Jun 5, 2025
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
They are on the bottom of the cast members
and which child actors do you want to know?
0 2
Replying to The boyfriend • Jun 5, 2025
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
They are on the bottom of the cast members
if you go to cast and crew and scroll down
0 3
Replying to ajasreesaya • Jun 5, 2025
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
who are the child actors? they aren't here!
They are on the bottom of the cast members
0 5
Replying to gnabnahc • Jun 5, 2025
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
I loved it ?? I came here expecting good comments and reviews I'm almost finished episode 8 I started it this…
This series is sooo good. People these days are just too critical and have always something bad to say about everything! Did you like it?
1 1
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jun 5, 2025
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
Beautiful!! I always get the chills while watching this. The acting and the story where very touching. I thin everyone deserves friends and a family like that
4 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Jun 5, 2025
Title The King's Affection
I don't think they're blood related. And there won't happen anything between them. Please keep watching cause…
But I also think in times like that it was more usual to marry inside the family. And how are they blood related? Are their fathers brothers? I don't remember anymore
1 1
Replying to The dramaaddict • Jun 3, 2025
Title The King's Affection
I'm late to watching this Kdrama but please, I'm in episode 4 and there are uncomfortable longing stares between…
I don't think they're blood related. And there won't happen anything between them. Please keep watching cause t's soooo good!!!
1 3
Replying to jpny01 • Jun 3, 2025
Title Reset
I'm still huffy that they sidelined Peterpan and his storyline in Sunshine Night. What a waste that was.
YES fr they were the only reason I watched that series.
0 0
On The King's Affection • Jun 3, 2025
Title The King's Affection
This will forever be a masterpiece!! One of the best historical kdrama's I've watched so far (together with Hwarang)
3 0