News
On Revenged Love • Jul 21, 2025
Title Revenged Love
OMGGGG that damn underwater kiss ughhhhh
20 0
On Together with Me: The Next Chapter • Jul 20, 2025
Title Together with Me: The Next Chapter
I really love this drama!! Tul and Max are two great actors with an insane chemistry
1 0
On ABO Desire • Jul 19, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Doing this waiting until October 11th is cruel ugh!!!
8 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Totally unrelated but how do u set a gif as ur pfp. Whenever I choose a video from my folders or my camera roll…
Fr better than any kiss ugh!!
2 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Totally unrelated but how do u set a gif as ur pfp. Whenever I choose a video from my folders or my camera roll…
OMMGGG the damn nose touch!! You picked my favorite scene!!
1 2
Replying to Claddagh • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Revenged love and ABO desire airing their episode at the same time.
I needed to watch ep 12 first but Now directly watching desire!!!
1 1
Replying to The boyfriend • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
What the fuck lmao
Omg that would've been the best thing ever
0 0
Replying to BentleyBoi • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
they cut the chapter that involves dildossss that WSW threw at CC's dad (that's why his dad called him in the…
What the fuck lmao
4 3
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Better than waiting 5 days 🤣🤣🤣
that would have been the most stressful days of my life
2 0
On Depth of Field • Jul 18, 2025
Title Depth of Field
such a beautiful drama with great actors!! I'm sad that it's already over
3 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
THAT ENDING? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???!!!!!! NO WAY THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT 24 HOURS
15 3
On Revenged Love • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
OMGGG WHEN THEIR NOSES TOUCHED AAAHHHH I'M DEAD!!!!!
7 0
Replying to kyra • Jul 18, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
rewatched ep 6 thinking i would control myself but tears kept rolling down my cheeks. can never stop bawling watching…
I can never rewatch this series because of that scene. It broke me in every way possible!!
0 1
On Revenged Love • Jul 17, 2025
Title Revenged Love
We really need to get the rating up, cause it really deserved that 9/10!!! (I would give it a 10/10 though)
6 0
Replying to Winetouch • Jul 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I don't know why Asian tvseries think it's cool to release series one episode a week. Hollywood did it in the…
I have to be honest I think I like series more when they don't release every episodes at once. The waiting is killing me but that makes me a 100 times more excited for the next episodes. I don't know how to explain it really. But to be honest knowing that we have to do this waiting until 11th Oct for this one and 26th august for Revenged love is too cruel aaahhh
5 0
On Depth of Field • Jul 13, 2025
Title Depth of Field
Japanese bl dramas never disappoint!! I would easily give this one a 10/10!!
15 1
On Depth of Field • Jul 13, 2025
Title Depth of Field
I DON'T WANT THIS TO END!!!
7 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
i didnt watch ep 3 yet but im a bit confused, why people hating on this but i didnt see those type of comments…
I think it's because we got to see the old man that we're more reminded about his age. It's bothering me less if you just think about them being souls.
3 0
On The Promise of the Soul • Jul 4, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
Their chemistry is insanely good!!! I loved this episode (I'm just gonna forget about the grandfather and just see them as they are now, then it doesn't bother me so much).
10 0
On Depth of Field • Jul 4, 2025
Title Depth of Field
OMG this series is soooo good and I loved todays episode!!! So excited for the next episode, I can't wait a week!!
5 0