News Replying to The boyfriend • Oct 15, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
Fr but I almost didn't recognize him cause his character is so different, such a great actor!!
I just saw the preview of ep 11 and it's definitely not gonna be a happy episode😭
0 1
Replying to Diva70 • Oct 15, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Lol…I cant get enough of Pearl. I am currently rewatching Laws of Attraction. That is the first series I saw…
Fr but I almost didn't recognize him cause his character is so different, such a great actor!!
0 3
On At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 • Oct 12, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
WHY DO JAPANESE DRAMA'S ALWAYS GET A LOW RATING??!!😭 Like the first 2 episodes were already amazing and the rest of the season looks so promising, I really don't get why Japanese drama's are always so underrated!!🥲
15 4
Replying to Kazzy010 • Oct 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
It was definitely higher then 8+ a few days ago... I honestly don't get how it could drop that fast..
Yes it went from 8,4 to 8,1 and now 7,9. That's so sad cause everyone ut so much work into this series and then the rating is this low🥲
3 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I get that people are disappointed with the last episode, but this show deserves way higher than a 7,9🥲 It was still one of the best bl drama's I've ever watched !!
15 4
On ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
THEY COULD'VE MADE 5 EPISODES OF THE LAST EPISODE!! I'm so sad for both main couple and second couple but mostly second couple like we got only a hug after all those years and not even a talk?!! I really wished we could've seen them being a happy family and the hard things that happened during the pregnancies!! I really don't get why they could only make 16 episodes and why they had to put the best part all in the last 30 minutes like that should've been stretched out over at least 3 episodes I'm so sad cause I'm so obsessed and invested in this series and this feels very unsatisfying, like Wenlang had more screentime with his nephew than with Gao tu and his own son??!!🥲Like I would still say this is one of the best bl's I've seen so far but that makes it even more painful with this ending, like I had a dream scenario in my my head and this was nothing like it I really hope we get to see another drama with them together!!
12 0
On My Bias Is Showing?! • Oct 7, 2025
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
I'm at episode 8 and my heart really breaks for Na Aejun. Imagine having a bias who you really look up too and who supported you through difficult times and then to be betrayed like him in such a cruel way. And then having to face him after that for work is too cruel.
4 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Romance is one of the focuses. It's pretty balance so far between romance, world building, and intrigues.
okay thankyou very much!!
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I've not started this yet but is it about romance or is it not the main focus?
0 2
Replying to The boyfriend • Oct 6, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
Yes and even if they will break up, it can still be a very beautiful story!! I really loved the first season so…
Yes agree, I think they will break up but everything will work out it in the end. Being in that industry isn't easy so it wouldn't be the most realistic if they would just happily date the whole season and there needs to be a story so I would understand if they have to break up because if the industry ,but I hope they will work it out in the end I'm just very excited for this season😊
2 1
Replying to assez • Oct 5, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
Why is everyone saying they will be separated? Out of fear? At least wait for the reactions to this order in ep…
Yes and even if they will break up, it can still be a very beautiful story!! I really loved the first season so I have faith this will be very good too
3 3
Replying to J100 • Oct 5, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
What's the deal lately with second seasons, just to milk the audience... it's a shame this is happening.
I really hope you still give it a chance cause isn't it too early to say this after 1 episode? I really loved the first episode and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season
2 0
Replying to scott1076 • Oct 5, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
Is it just me or does the character of Hayama seem less attractive this season? I thought he was very sexy in…
I like him with but haircuts, they just give another vibe! The actor is beautiful!!
1 0
On At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 • Oct 5, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
I'm so happy we get a second season cause the first season was so good!! I loved the first episode and I think we will get another beautiful season!! I just hope they don't break our hearts too much🙏
3 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Oct 5, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Everything about this series is sooo good!! I really deseerves a high rating and the actors are soo good as well…
Yes I agree, I also like Thai bl drama's the least but some of them I really like, like Khemjira, kinnporsche, highschool frenemy and some others and I really love this one and it has a storyline that's quite unique. I saw the actor who played Sasis already in "laws of attraction" and I almost didn't recognize him because his character is so different, I really think they're great actors!!
0 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Oct 5, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
8.3? Wow, we moving up hehe…this show deserves more love and I’m glad people are discovering it 👍🏽.…
Everything about this series is sooo good!! I really deseerves a high rating and the actors are soo good as well and their chemistry ughhhh!! I really hope to see more if them together
0 2
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 5, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
We're only at ep6 but I can already say that this is one of my favorite thai bl drama's 've seen so far!! The story, acting and chemistry is sooooo good!!!
12 0
On Khemjira • Oct 4, 2025
Title Khemjira
Thong and Ake😭😭😭😭(what a great actors too)
16 0
On My Secret Vampire • Oct 3, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
uuuughhhh it's sooooo good!!! Their chemistry is insane!!!
9 0
On The Journey to Killing You • Oct 3, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
I'm really invested in this series and I think it's an interesting storyline! I'm really looking forward to the next episodes!!
4 0