News
Replying to MJN • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
they were able to save some of his essence and after she got the millet dream potion or whatever it is, they were…
ooooh thank goood!! now i can watch further
1 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds Spoiler
im at 23 but please someone tell me twenty-seven is not dead??!!!!
0 2
Replying to Micha • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Yes, HE for them too. They even have a 💋 in the finale. 😁
I'm very excited!! I will deifinetly keep watching cause I'm already very obsessed with this series!!
1 0
Replying to Micha • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Yes, HE for them too. They even have a 💋 in the finale. 😁
OMG I'm so happy cause I'm shipping them so hard!! thankyou
3 2
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
They will ☺️
OOMMMMGGG YYESSSSS thankyouu
1 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I'm only at ep5 but i just need to know if Xiao and the princess will ever be together or have a happy ending? Please spoil it for me
1 6
Replying to Claddagh • Oct 26, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
I watch on Onetouchtv website and there are subs.
Thankyouu!!
1 0
Replying to Claddagh • Oct 26, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
I watch on Onetouchtv website and there are subs.
omg what is the name of the chinese drama in your profile picture, cause I really wanted to rewatch it but I forgot the name?
0 2
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Oct 26, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
it's already one of my favorite bl's of 2025!!sooo good!! I'm already regretting starting so soon cause I can't do the 1 week of waiting!!
4 0
Replying to Yerisina • Oct 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
He deeply loved him. To me wanting revenge despite loving him is not mutually exclusive. There are different interpretations…
Yes I had that feeling too that he was truly in love with Zi Ang but I was just a bit confused with the "revenge".
4 0
On Kill to Love • Oct 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I really hope to see them together in another series cause their acting and chemistry is insaaaneee!! I had one question: was Shu He sincere in the end with the marriage and his love towards Zi Ang or was he just playing along, cause he said he took the poison to take revenge on him. And I get the revenge part, but if you really love someone, why did he still feel the need to kill himself to take revenge on the person he loves. That's why I was questioning his sincerety in the last episode when he said he loved Zi Ang.
3 10
On I Hear the Sunspot • Oct 22, 2025
Title I Hear the Sunspot
I'm rewatching this for the 5th time already and I just can't get over this drama. It's so beautiful and the actors did such a great job!! I really hope we get to see them together in another series.
1 0
Replying to HanaYuqi • Oct 22, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
unfortunately I found this series too early! what do you mean only 1 ep is out 😭🙌
Same😭 Like I need the episode right now!!
1 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 20, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
I will never be able to move on from this show if we get a sad ending, like I won't survive!! I'm way to invested in their story and they just really deserve to be happy together after all this pain and heartbreak!! I've watched 100+ Thai drama's and I can say for sure that this is one of the best Thai drama' I've seen so far!! The actingn the chemistry, the story, the music,.. everything is perfection!! I'm gonna be very sad when this is over and I really hope to see them together in another series (maybe a bit more happy please)
3 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Oct 20, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
I FUCKING HATE PIN!!!!!!!!!! She can go to hell for all I care!!!
She can fr kiss my ass!! I can't belive I liked her in the start ieuwww
1 0
Replying to Ellarsky • Oct 17, 2025
Title A Breeze of Love
LOVE THEM HELP😭
they will have another series together soon!!!
0 0
Replying to NLE • Oct 17, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
Yes, I agree that Japanese BLs are different and unique, but in my opinion, Chinese BLs are on another level.…
OMG YESS, I'm really hoping for a happy ending🙏
0 0
Replying to NLE • Oct 17, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
Yes, I agree that Japanese BLs are different and unique, but in my opinion, Chinese BLs are on another level.…
The love never sets, punks triangle, love reset and at 25 akasaki are also ongoing ant they are sooo good!! But I'm really gonna miss ABO desire on Saturday and definitely with that unsatisfying ending😭 And why is almost no one talking about love in the moonlight, like it's one of the best Thai l's I've seen so far?!
2 3
On The Love Never Sets • Oct 17, 2025
Title The Love Never Sets
I just watched ep 1 and it really exceeded my expectations!! I'm already invested in the story and their chemistry is amazing!!
9 0
On At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 • Oct 15, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 Spoiler
aahhhhhh I love them so much together but I'm not ready for sad moments. Why did they have to audition for the same role?😭
2 0