News
On Fake Fact Lips • May 21, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
THIS EPISODE WAS PERFECTION OMGGGG
10 0
Replying to yoyo • May 21, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
just finished Pursuit of Jade, Love In The Clouds and Prisoner of Beauty back to back. What do i even do with…
Omg those are my 3 favorite historical Cdrama's together with "Blossom". I keep rewatching them🥰
1 0
On Never Let Me Go • May 21, 2026
Title Never Let Me Go
This is in my top 3 gmmtv series together with Not me and Last twilight
1 0
On To My Shore • May 20, 2026
Title To My Shore
Was there only 1 special episode or will there be more?!!!
5 0
Replying to MianhaKdrama • May 17, 2026
Title Flower Boy
Maybe he's gonna lie, saying he just wants to keep Gaysorn' scent since he's soon going back to the mountains…
I also think he's gonna come up with something. My first thought was to find matching DNA with the mother so they could find her.
3 1
On Love You Teacher • May 14, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
PerthSanta's chemistry is always on point!!
10 0
On Fake Fact Lips • May 14, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips Spoiler
Can someone give me a spoiler about what Ryo was texting someone about a meeting in a hotel (i think ending ep2). Or wasn't that a big deal?
1 1
On Fake Fact Lips • May 14, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
I HAVE NEVER NEEDED THE NEXT EPISODE MORE THAN RIGHT NOW!!!!
13 0
On Leo • May 13, 2026
Person Leo
We love you so much Leo🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to DKay • May 13, 2026
Person Leo
Vote for my baby🥹
OMG my ultimate biases are Leo and DK🥹🥹 (and Jay-enhypen)
0 1
On Life in Smokey Blue • May 12, 2026
Title Life in Smokey Blue
I'm so excited for the next episodes!!! I'm loving this!!
8 0
On Perfect Crown • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
The young majesty has stolen my heart!! He's so cute and the acting is on point!! I love his bond with the grand prince🥹
12 1
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Ep 9 was really boring tbh
Whaaatt?!!!
11 0
Replying to Leo • May 9, 2026
Title Journey with You
10 out of 10...no cmts 🔥🔥🔥❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️🩹
OMMMGGGG A LEOZ AND A BL FAN AAAAHHHHH
2 1
Replying to Lalalila • May 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Wait Did that Boston guy tell the other guy that he hadn't slept with anyone since their break up? Did he not…
I think that was from years before?
4 1
On Contrast • May 1, 2026
Title Contrast
A TRUE MASTERPIECE!!! Perfection from start to finish!! The acting and chemistry was amazing and the way they brought the story was so beautiful. My sun and wind forever🥹
6 1
Replying to Jens • May 1, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
underdog of the year
Yess and why is the score so low?!!!
4 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 27, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I'm enjoying this series soooo much!!
13 0
On Flower Boy • Apr 26, 2026
Title Flower Boy
only 7,8?!!
3 0
On Love of Silom • Apr 25, 2026
Title Love of Silom
I'm loving it!!!
4 0