News
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Why did I start this series already?!! I can't wait anymore😩
10 1
On Mr. Fanboy • Aug 29, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
I AM LOVING THIS!! This first episode was sooo good!! I'm so excited!!
7 0
On Gelboys Season 2 • Aug 29, 2026
Title Gelboys Season 2
I'm loving this series!!! I just hope both couples end up together🙏
3 0
On You Maniac • Aug 29, 2026
Title You Maniac
I'm only 5 minutes in and I have not stopped screaming !!!!!!!
8 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I'm only at ep6 but can someone please tell me that she will go back to her old team?🙏
0 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Aug 21, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Oh I'm gonna miss this series so much!! Everyone should watch this masterpiece!!
4 0
Replying to VALAK • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
How many of you're planning to rate this soup 10 ⭐ tomorrow?
Meeee!!! One of my favorite Cbl's
2 0
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
I just started it and I'm only at episode 5 but omg I'm crying every damn minute for Xiao Fan. Please he just wants to be loved my poor baby
5 0
On Contrast • Aug 12, 2026
Title Contrast
I really hope we get to see these 2 playing together again!!🙏🙏 Such talented actors and their chemistry is insane! This drama will always be in my top 3 Japanese bl's!!
1 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Aug 12, 2026
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
Still one of my favorite kdrama's!! So wholesome and comforting!
6 0
Replying to MyLiking • Aug 9, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
My second CBLdrama of all time and I shall not watch Secrets That Happened In Litchi Island which a viewer recommanded…
Secrets that happened in Litchi Island is soooo good!!! I love his acting there and their chemistry is so good!!
1 2
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Aug 9, 2026
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
just a 7,9?!! I found this one sooo good
5 0
Replying to fruitloooops • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
whennn is it airing???
in 30min i think
0 0
Replying to my_nicole26 • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
Another pichttps://x.com/arunrungth/status/2086044762134466713?s
stoooop😭
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE😭
2 4
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Aug 7, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
Please someone that already saw ep14, tell me that Qing Tian is still alive🙏😭
1 3
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 5, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
THEIR CHEMISTRY IS INSANE!!!
14 1
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 5, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
I'm only at episode 2 but damn I've never seen someone with such beautiful eyes as Ongsa. And when he has teary eyes my hearts just breaks.
18 1
On Lost to You • Jun 19, 2026
Title Lost to You
Not me totally forgetting he had a brain tumor until I went to these comments😭😭
9 0
On Fake Fact Lips • Jun 18, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
I loved it so much!! I was s excited every week for a new episode! I hope we will see them again soon (together)🥰🥹
4 0