Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2024
Replying to Diva70 • Nov 10, 2024
He is hurting from the rejection he is feeling. Taking out the earpiece was so painful to see. He does not want…
And yes the acting of all the characters are insane!!! i can really feel their pain and they are only 21
1 0
Replying to Diva70 • Nov 10, 2024
He is hurting from the rejection he is feeling. Taking out the earpiece was so painful to see. He does not want…
Yes i knew why he took it off, but he was talking about him and not his ex-boyfriend so now he thinks he was thinking about someone else while kissing him
4 1
Replying to anthayashi • Nov 7, 2024
He failed and keep retaking it but he never got into the university. He faked his degree and people found out…
omg i just watched the last episode and it was the best thing ever. I all became clear and they have insane chemistry!!!
3 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Oct 26, 2024
Title Kidnap
i feel you, its just so overdramatic
but love the serie and the chemistry omg
1 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Oct 26, 2024
Title Kidnap
I am enjoying this drama, but one thing I cannot seem to take seriously is Q's crying face. I just find it so…
i feel you, its just so overdramatic
2 1
Replying to daddy XO • Oct 23, 2024
literally the best kbl I've seen all year! I'm fucking obsessed!!
the best one ever for me!!!! and its just 2 episodes
3 0