Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 25, 2020
Replying to buawaterlily • 5 days ago
wait what was the reason i think i missed it
No problem. For sure, they like spent half of Ep1 on why he’s in love with Dunk.
But for me, I don’t think Jin ever picked on him; I think he just took it wrong, or if he ever did, it’s more like a middle schooler picking on the person he likes. Nobody has an issue with Jin, and even Pod’s friends like him.
1 0
Replying to ColourMePurple • 6 days ago
Title Ash
He said call the cops, then what took the cops so long that they had time to arrange a dopleganger's dead body?…
Um, rewatch that scene before you respond, dumbass. I guess you don’t have any common sense like the writer. He was being held captive; he was blinking his lights for the whole world to see. He didn’t need to say anything more than getting into contact with him, you idiot. Plus if he didn’t take that long the fake body might not of been switch
1 1
Replying to buawaterlily • 6 days ago
wait what was the reason i think i missed it
You would have missed it easily. He said Jinna liked picked on him or something. Which is the reason for his intense hate but they never showed or filmed any scenes. They just said it like on a side note.
1 2
On Not Yours • 8 days ago
Title Not Yours
The 1st episode premise is like a wet paper bag with a sandwich in it. It’s barely holding it together, and a hole is forming. I’m going to see where it goes, but it’s another series with a flimsy plot.
8 0
On Oops! Mysterious Sounds • 8 days ago
The explanation why Jinna is his enemy in ep1 was laughable. They didn’t even film any scenes on it. What’s up with these series lately with flimsy plot lines that are barely held together?
4 5
On Ash • 8 days ago
Title Ash
Ugh, this series makes me mad sometimes. The AI slop, which I might add we never needed, but holding a whole like 30 minute conversation in Morse Code is pure stupidity. You guys are invisible; the gang that captured Fai Foon doesn’t have eyes. Once he responded back say “ I’ll rescue you and I love you.” That’s it. Common sense out the door
9 3
Omg, there is something wrong with Suzuki. Maybe he fell on his head when he was a baby, or his parents might be related. Maybe it’s another case of a character on the spectrum. I don’t know how he made it all the way to high school. Yet alone learnt how to read and write his beloved BL novels. He just lacks common sense. I throw my hands in the air at him.
9 1
On Love Destiny • 23 days ago
Title Love Destiny
I am pissed. I have never seen such a bad ending to a show ever. They ended the series and then, like, had 10 minutes after the credits to kind of wrap things up, but for the main leads, they did them wrong. Do yourself a favor and just skip it. There are so many good CBL on right now; watch those instead.
6 0
Replying to Wanttowritesobad • Jul 19, 2026
Genuine question here: what specifically makes him poorly written? Like an actual inconsistency, or a motivation…
Ahh, I see who you’re. Some kind of pathetic loser who’s all gaga over the show. Um “First of all, episode 4 is rated 6.8/10?? I need to know why”😂 I didn’t even know about ratings for each episode that hasn’t even aired yet. I’m just going to do that so I can annoy a motherfucker like you😂😂😂. Plus my personal opinion is that you’re a dumbass and I’m sure lots of people are with me with this since reading your reply I can tell what kind of asshole you’re 🤭
3 3
Replying to ksk79 • Jul 19, 2026
@Truth Hurts I am also thinking of that, too. It looks like the adaptation is going that direction.
Could give me a synopsis of the book it is based on. It would be greatly appreciated!
0 1
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jul 19, 2026
the show is kinda losing me.. and we are not even halfway through so far.... LJ is such a whiny annoying character..…
I thought I was the only that thought that way about LJ
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 19, 2026
I genuinely dislike Little Jane. Every time he’s on screen, he gets on my nerves. I think it’s both the actor they cast and poorly written character’s that makes me want to slap him silly
3 6
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 18, 2026
Lu Xiao Fan is most likely on the spectrum and is autistic, a diagnosis that wasn’t made during the story’s timeframe. I can’t help but feel sorry for him. His family uses him for the life he married into and believes they’re genuinely related to the Lu Qing family. They were aware of the sham marriage because of Lu Xin’s pregnancy. The parents and brother constantly insult him, and his brother only got a job because of Lu Qing. While I believe Lu Qing genuinely likes Lu Xiao Fan, his autism and the teasing from his friends have kept him as a side piece or a secret to hide, which will only hurt him. He likes that he cooks, cleans, and enjoys sleeping with him, but I’m unsure if Lu Xiao Fan has the emotional intelligence for a relationship or if he even wants one. I think Lu Qing was the first person that showed him kindness, but he realize on him too much. He’s a very complex character and bravo to the actor
10 3
Replying to Truth Hurts • Jul 16, 2026
It’s so obvious who the son is
Song Ha Neul 100% the son. He is always butting in. Want to know what they’re hiding? They’re not going to introduce a random character now.
13 2
Replying to KaratK • Jul 14, 2026
Title Love Destiny
Am I the only one having an issues watching this on the iQIYI app on my phone?? I rebooted the app 3times and…
I sent them feedback and they gave me some kind of stupid generic answer
0 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 13, 2026
On one hand, I feel bad for Xiao Fan. On the other hand, it doesn’t seem like he’s learned much since arriving in the city. People constantly make fun of him for not being very sharp, but while there are many things you can learn, common sense isn’t one of them, and he rarely seems to show much of it. He also seems to struggle to understand the world around him, which makes it frustrating to watch at times. The fact that the one thing he’s consistently good at is making soup and he brings it up at every other sentence with Lu Qing makes me feel bad for him even more. Sometimes I want to shake Xian Fan and say get a clue , but I digress.
8 0