Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2017
On Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom • Aug 27, 2024
not sure why the waiting is soo high. to be fair even though it's a film.. it resembles the anime as people speak differently from real world. Even though the plot is fine.. acting is just soo bad. I suppose for people who like anime badly it will be nice watch. if you want something more mature.. scroll ..
ps. I am a big fan of shinsengumi... but this is not it
2 4
On Subdue the Devil • Aug 21, 2024
it is an ok watch... some effects are cool, others are .. unrealistic. a lot of fighting.. no much plot.
1 2
On My Dear Destiny • Jul 23, 2024
quite hmm... on episode 9.. no much development... same stuff again and again.. a bit silly fl.. it's more of a fun fiction quality, cute.. yes, but brainless... though the story has a potential.
suffered through the series.. it an easy drop out title.. if you want to see a lot of advances of characters.. it's full of those.. plot is very simple as the characters portrayed.. no big drama.. a lot of fluff. when finished, I'd say this drama could be easily shortened to 12-13 eps
0 0
On No Boundary • Jul 11, 2024
Title No Boundary
season 2 looks more interesting than season 1.. after watching some amazing dramas.. this one is not the best. wondering if j wants to drop it or not.. rewatch value.. no...
1 1
On No Boundary • Jul 11, 2024
Title No Boundary
after watching some amazing dramas.. this one is way below.. not sure if there is any watch value or if I'll force it just to finish and not to drop... the fun part that I started watching season 1 first, it looked promising .. the. realised that I have not seen season 1... it's soo.. boring..
1 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Jul 9, 2024
started slow.. then you enjoy going back to those moments.. after watching Mysterious Lotus Casebook, it is giving more positivity and yet another amazing drama. was very happy to discover it
8 3
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 7, 2024
such a nature drama... did not want to cry in the end but well.. lived the life of all characters in it, each with own emotions and lives.. I would love to see season 2, there could be the potential
7 0
On Sweet Games • Jun 22, 2024
Title Sweet Games
a really easy watch. relationships show a lot of worry, different struggles when liking someone ... well so far it's not bad, at times very slow paced etc..
1 0
On Little Mad Doctor • Jun 20, 2024
sometimes I wish they would do just 6 or so longer episodes instead of small 26 ones. of 2 parts film... though the ending is nothing really to complain about, pretty obvious and happy ending as well thankfully.
2 1
Replying to baberog • Mar 21, 2024
On episode 11 and I might need to drop this drama. Well, it's not that bad. People talk about the fl lead's voice…
I am the same EPs.. same.. struggle
0 0
On Eternal Love Rain • Mar 21, 2024
I am not sure about it, it is simple, I like th simplicity however the main character is outdated. the lead is very childish. I prefer second couple way more than the main. it is more relatable I suppose. struggling half way through..just want to end this drama quickly.
1 0
On Lee Sun Kyun • Dec 27, 2023
Person Lee Sun Kyun
RIP. thank you for doing such a great job, really enjoyed watching you on screen.
0 0
On The Princess and the Werewolf • Aug 19, 2023
could not give it more that 5 stars. even though it's cute and goofy drama, I got bored as it was really long. you could predict the ending way before it all ended. I wish they could do it in 16 episodes, not 30 as the drama is overly dragged.
2 0