Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2017
Replying to PickyPrincess11 • Feb 16, 2025
Started really good but lost steam due to unnecessary scenes and drags esp. mid part. I agree that I didn’t…
same.. also gave it 7.. the ending was also blunt....and dull
0 0
Replying to Alice • Feb 9, 2025
Could you please recommend me some of those early 2000 dramas? I am always curious to know how they are, and how…
from school dramas : Great Teacher Onizuka was one of the hits. I think they have 2 seasons and the film. also there is anime. Gokusen series very similar. 2018 is ghost detective. Dream High, Reply 1997, Master of Study, Angry Mom, my teacher Mr.Kim there are also other popular like hanayori dango or full house Secret Garden, Wonderful life, Papa to musume no nanokakan, Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge, W no higeki
0 1
On Ye Cheng Fu • Dec 24, 2024
Title Ye Cheng Fu
a very odd thing to watch.... I strangely enjoy some parts of the plot... not finished drama yet but there are way worse dramas out there.. so there is a chance to finish it
0 0
Replying to Arclei • Dec 24, 2024
Title Ye Cheng Fu
Depends on what you're looking for, ig. Overall I found it to be disappointing, often bordering on infuriating…
I have very same feelings
1 0
Replying to taniacr • Nov 24, 2024
Is anyone able to recommend another short & spicy, modern drama?? I have a taste for it now! 🥰
if I want smth hot and spicy I watch bl... Thai ones quite good to watch
1 1
Replying to mpruel • Nov 24, 2024
lol the title supposed to be Save the Girl
it is so repetitive.. it's like save the girl groundhog day
1 1
On Beyond Light Years • Sep 27, 2024
I would say I'd like it if I would be in the middle school.. but university onwards.. no. boring series.I put it as a background while doiNg other things.
p.s. I really enjoyed Kings Avatar. way better watch.
0 0
On The Long Ballad • Sep 26, 2024
I could give more stars if not too much animation where not needed, like the festival dance. but otherwise enjoyed the show. just felt that something was missing
2 0
On Princess Deformation Meter • Sep 17, 2024
white wig is not fitter properly, can see black hair under.
it's a very easy going drama, no much thought. if want a really easy watch with elements of modern life then it would be ok. I would not class it as historical.. more as a comedy show
0 0
On Nirvana in Fire • Sep 11, 2024
I am not into political dramas.. but this one is a really good watch. plot is very consistent and clear, well thought characters.
7 0
Replying to GirlWhoStayedUpAllNight • Sep 3, 2024
More mature? No, thank you. Life is mature enough. I'm here to enjoy myself, lol
mature is not about the blood.. there are a lot of light dramas where acting is way better. this looks like a kids school play with people who never acted before.
2 2