News
Replying to Belladonna • Aug 19, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
How can this drama have a score of 8.0? It’s downright childish and the special effects not so special! On the…
I had exactly the same issue with it.. how come it's soo high. it's a good drama, but is childish and a bit goofy. the plot is so so and could be well done in 12-13, Max 16 episodes.. not sure why they dragged it to 30.
0 0
On Beauty of Resilience • Jul 5, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
on episode 18... the main lead actress acting is terribly bad... how am I still watching.. no idea... this drama will not get more than 5 from me..
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jun 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
If non of the option works use kisskh.co
It's free on YouTube.. watching there. Thank you
0 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 18, 2023
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
did not want to watch it at first, but ... it's good. so many turns... now on episode 8... except ep 1.. which was a big.. hmm let's see, each episode is better and better
0 0
Replying to XOXO • Jun 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
on Youku mobile app and Youku website https://youku.tv/channel/webhomeBut you need to subscribe to VIP membership,…
yes, can open. thank you
1 0
Replying to XOXO • Jun 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
on Youku mobile app and Youku website https://youku.tv/channel/webhomeBut you need to subscribe to VIP membership,…
that's what I say, I can watch only first 2 EPs.. I have subscribed to iQIYI... and prime, Netflix and Disney, can't have another subscription
0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Jun 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Netflix uk does not have it.. on youku only 2 EPs are free to watch ... where is everyone watching..?
1 9
On Lei Zhen Zi of the Creation Gods • May 9, 2023
Title Lei Zhen Zi of the Creation Gods
good idea, tho effects are really low quality for 2023.. quite disappointing. the story is a bit better than effects.feels like I'm watching films from the 90s
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Mar 3, 2023
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
it's not on Netflix UK or Amazon prime at the moment
1 0
Replying to Mo3 • Feb 4, 2023
Title Love and Destiny
the whole thing is on youtube with Eng subs
free on YouTube croton mega hit
0 0
Replying to Zharyn_RxAbIy • Oct 12, 2022
Title Sword of Legends Season 2
Hii i want to ask your can to watch the sequel do I need to watch the first one
you can take any as its own piece... so I do not think there is any order needed.
0 3
On Sword of Legends Season 2 • Sep 19, 2022
Title Sword of Legends Season 2
I wish to drop out, but hold to the plot.there is something missing for me in there... coherence?? actors and their characters?? maybe it's too naive.. it looks like the drama is more of the game.. I don't feel anything for characters, I don't live with them while watching the show... I suppose this says a lot. meanwhile started watching Investiture of the Gods... the earth and heaven... not hard to guess which drama I'll finish first...
1 6
Replying to TheTaunter • Jun 29, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
oh would you look at that! MDL rating increased already. last time i checked it was below 8.0 and saw so many…
it's defo a good one.. as long as you love the genre... there are plenty boring dramas and this one ain't it. can't wait till it will all air to bulkwatch.
4 1
Replying to GoodRick • Jun 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Me too. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a drama.
exactly... now need to wait till it will all out to bulk watch the rest... I watched 4 EPs in a one go... really excited.. also want her to get her powers back perm
0 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 27, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
love all 4 episodes so far... just thought I'd bulk watch and not all out yet. I hope all drama will be the same good quality
3 3
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Apr 18, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Watched all in one go, could not stop... Was a really good watch
7 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Apr 14, 2022
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I was scrolling a lot through the last 7 episodes.. Somehow it did enjoy the lightness of the drama but at the same time, I finished it for the sake of finishing rather to know how things ended. Did not want another dropout drama...
7 1
On My Little Happiness • Oct 23, 2021
Title My Little Happiness
the drama is very light and very slow with a lot of repetitive stuff...no suspense, no drama.. so if someone wants to get in anything a bit more meaningful than romance.. other dramas are way better. All legal/hospital cases are just a note and are somewhere in the background.
0 0
On Star With a Secret • Oct 13, 2021
Title Star With a Secret
lol.... skip skip scroll scroll.. the only good things from this.. the translator??? i wish i could have one like this so i can understand another language instantly
3 0
On Dance of the Phoenix • Aug 15, 2021
Title Dance of the Phoenix
this is a scroll thru drama for me
0 0
