Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 20, 2026
On A Love Other than Yours • 2 days ago
So, I think this is how the next episode will go. Basically, I’d say the ML will be the simp first 😂. He’ll break down and fl explain herself that nothing happened except the kiss. Then, as we can see in the preview, the ML is hugging the SFL in the car (I think he’s drunk). I feel like this will be the turning point for him—he’ll realize that when we’re drunk, we can lose control of ourselves and become comfortable with someone else without really meaning to.
That’ll probably be his realization. We can also see that fl gets into an accident. They’ll probably forgive each other, but I still think the FL will remain confused about her feelings.
8 0
Replying to Bill Dew • 2 days ago
Cringe moment when you can hear the kiss on recording. Guessing he will think the worse because she stay out all…
sorry i don't understand what you are saying can u explain
1 1
Replying to Satya • 2 days ago
Women in comment section are so lost
There are waiting for next episodes to bash ml and some are alreading bashing ml on how he beahave with his mother and some are finding cute b/w fl and 2ml
1 1
Replying to A Love Other than Yours • 3 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
From your comment, I’m getting the vibe that you’re bringing this up mainly to bash the ML because, for now, you can’t really defend the FL. But I could be wrong, so I’ll apologize beforehand if I’ve misunderstood what you meant.
9 5
Replying to MdJahir • 3 days ago
Can anyone tell? Will they continue to kiss consistently in episode number 6?
As per preview i think yes not sure though
1 0
Replying to Padakiki • 3 days ago
but they love eo alot. and it is quite obvious from their action. if they break up that will be unrealistic for…
I think u got it reverse fl lost intrest in ml so the realistic thing is to break up
1 0
Replying to Rising_Devil • 3 days ago
I have not given a rating on MDL my entire life but I'm willing to give this drama a 10 if they end it with ML…
Haha😂 i also want to that happen
3 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 3 days ago
the relationship has become lost cause
I am really waiting for what writers have for us
I think ml also cheat on fl that's one convincing way or ml would be simp(its sucks)
4 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 24 days ago
This drama is going to be pure ragebait for me 😭 I’m trying so hard to avoid every edit on Instagram. How are we supposed to wait until the last episodes? I don’t want to be anxious every week—that would be pure torture. I’ll just wait until all the episodes are released and binge it.
4 0
Replying to itwillneverbefar • 25 days ago
She also has a lot of charisma and is a good actor, let's give her credit for more than just having masculine…
I think you misunderstood. I don't know what in the line above implied that the FL having masculine features is the only thing I was talking about. What I said was that the FL genuinely looks like a male in disguise, which we rarely get to see in dramas. You seem to have such thoughts about it.
0 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Aug 29, 2026
I’ve been wanting to watch this show for a while. From all the content I’ve seen on social media, I’m starting to imagine that every character is shady and toxic 😂 Is there at least one character who is actually reasonable?
2 1