Title: Nián Xia Nán Fáng《年下难防》 Hard to prevent at the end of the year Alt: Irresistible Young Love ML: Wang Yu Han 王禹翰 FL: Liang Jing Xian (Vicky Liang) 梁婧娴
I translated and subtitled an extended preview for the upcoming "Family Of Three, Season 2" and it's available here. It's scheduled to air on 31 May 2026, midnight Beijing Time.
I translated and subtitled an extended preview for the upcoming "Family Of Three, Season 2" and it's available here. It's scheduled to air on 31 May 2026, midnight Beijing Time.
I translated and subtitled an extended preview for the upcoming "Family Of Three, Season 2" and it's available here. It's scheduled to air on 31 May 2026, midnight Beijing Time.
Did you catch my LayALipLockOnMePost featuring a clip from 'Forbidden Love' on r/CShortHaven? In case you didn't.....https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1t1r24n/layaliplockonme_liu_en_ming_style/Thank…
I should point out .... if you look at my various WatchLists....Currently, Planning, etc .... they are HIGHLY inaccurate. The only thing that is close to being accurate [and it's probably 60-ish%], is 'Completed' because I forget to change the status on a drama. The 'Planned To Watch' is used to list the dramas that I have downloaded. And even that is inaccurate.
Based on my drama watch-style, I'm more likely to watch some YT random that rolls by. lolol
"Hard-Subs" means that the subtitles are permanently burned into the video file. Typically, only one language and that will be English but not always... it depends on who produced the subtitling.
"Soft-subs" means there is a language file that is embedded into the video upload and one has options of various language translations to select from. This is found in the Settings option [the small gear icon.]
https://www.instagram.com/zhangchi_fanpage/
https://www.instagram.com/korean_chibao/
https://www.instagram.com/_zhang_.chi/
I don't think any of these are 'official' as China does not currently allow direct access to Instagram.
Watch it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/s/Lga40iARai
ML: Liu Xiao Xu | FL: Sun Qian Xun
If you go to this link, I translated and sub'd a BTS for that drama.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1u32sf8/your_manicfunday_brought_to_you_by_liu_xiao_xu/
• Road-trip Foodie: https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/s/ZQS5WOXLmE
• Making Zongzi dumplings: https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1ubussv/yourafternoondelight_liu_xiao_xu_zongzi_dumplings/
Hard to prevent at the end of the year
Alt: Irresistible Young Love
ML: Wang Yu Han 王禹翰
FL: Liang Jing Xian (Vicky Liang) 梁婧娴
"I Smile When I See You" 一见你就笑
ML: Liu Xiao Xu | FL: Sun Qian Xun
You can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1u32sf8/your_manicfunday_brought_to_you_by_liu_xiao_xu/
"I Smile When I See You" 一见你就笑
ML: Liu Xiao Xu | FL: Sun Qian Xun
You can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1u32sf8/your_manicfunday_brought_to_you_by_liu_xiao_xu/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/s/o8EKHFyzNU
Come check it out! 🫰🏻
https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1to83d7/we_are_family_season_2_extended_preview/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1to83d7/we_are_family_season_2_extended_preview/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1to83d7/we_are_family_season_2_extended_preview/
To Add: This is a more up-to-date catalog of Wang Yi Lei's dramas. Use 'Translate' in your browser page: https://haixingduanju.com/yanyuan/info-2496325151889241.html
Links as of 6 May 2026 Below. Ave runtime: 2:22:38. RAW files, no subs
Based on my drama watch-style, I'm more likely to watch some YT random that rolls by. lolol
https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1t1r24n/layaliplockonme_liu_en_ming_style/
Thank you for the flower! ❤︎
"Soft-subs" means there is a language file that is embedded into the video upload and one has options of various language translations to select from. This is found in the Settings option [the small gear icon.]
https://youtu.be/ZB9HqsoUs6c
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9r46pe