Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 20, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Lushhh • Apr 21, 2026
Person Zhang Chi
I'm wondering the same. Gonna have to do a rewatch
If you rewatch "Lost You Forever" and think about it, let me know Ep and timecode for his scenes. I might make a short reel of those bits. 😁
0 0
On Jin Jia Yu • Apr 21, 2026
Person Jin Jia Yu
I've just translated and subtitled another Insta Reel for Jin Jia Yu.

It's an interview that seems to be post-production of a new drama: "Revealing Mr. Huo...The Most Capable Domineering CEO".

You can watch the translated reel here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1ss26jt/upcoming_drama_jin_jai_yu_in_revealing_mr_huothe/
--------------

Just posted previously but forgot to share here, this is a pre-production lifestyle video that I translated and subtitled for Jin Jia Yu. How he spends his time before starting a new drama production.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/comments/1sqtlxw/jin_jai_yu_more_than_just_a_pretty_face_and_abs/
3 0
Replying to TxPepper • Apr 21, 2026
The YT link is dead. But I found this DMo one. I only clicked it because I read someone describe Zhen Zi Qi as…
Glad my 'search string' link helped!

I've updated my previous comment. Thanks for the heads-up! 🫰🏻
1 1
Replying to Lushhh • Apr 21, 2026
Person Zhang Chi
I'm wondering the same. Gonna have to do a rewatch
I would also but my 'ever-growing watch list' and playing around on our subreddit, plus getting distracted by other pretty faces... I might not get around to it! 😆.

Did you see this?
https://www.reddit.com/r/CShortHaven/s/Vk7P1sDRpB 🔥🥵🫠
1 2
On Zhang Chi • Apr 14, 2026
Person Zhang Chi
Does anyone know time-code wise, where Zhang Chi shows up in "Lost You Forever" S1 and S2? Many thanks in advance!
0 4
Replying to TxPepper • Apr 3, 2026
Kisses are priority.... but! only if they are good. Otherwise... ewww ... I'm outta there! 😝
To Jin Jia Yu's MDL profile page? No I didn't. But if you think it's good idea, I will!
0 1
On Forbidden Love • Mar 28, 2026
OMG! I loved this drama! It was such eye-candy in all aspects!
Other than the color palette going a bit off in a few scenes, loved the whole look of the drama.
The CP was great eye-candy.
Thought the chemistry was excellent.
Loved his dad! 🫰🏻
Definitely rec this drama!
1 0
Replying to ChrisC • Mar 19, 2026
Person Chen Si Spoiler
with thanks to TxPepper and Ileana_Nightowl and Aylamhttps://youtu.be/V4QgEwSRTTo hard subshttps://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4798913117558784…
https://youtu.be/V4QgEwSRTTo .... as of 12:15am 19Mar2026
4 1
Replying to Jwells • Mar 16, 2026
Title Submission
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0u53oSYoYcRaw version: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9oli6a…
This dude cannot not screen-kiss. Him? Her? The Director?
Regardless, I'm kicked out!😘🤣
0 0
Replying to abhishek kamat • Mar 11, 2026
ok so at ep 20 the big reveal happensEverything was carefully craft planEverything was lieML was living in Truman's…
"The Truman Show" was a 1998 movie staring Jim Carrey. He is living his life basically in a reality television show but he doesn't know this. Look it up on the net to read more about it.
2 0
Replying to msbug18 • Mar 1, 2026
Person Zhang Chi
Oh, this sounds like fun! I loved that series, and Wang Pei Yan is my #1 VD bf 😆 I absolutely adore Zhang Chi…
Hope you join us! If you do, say hi! I'm @TxPepper!
1 0
Replying to MariaGazari • Jan 30, 2026
Title Idol I
It has completed! You can watch it.
Thanks! I was checking the status and noticed that it was changed to Complete..... at 12 episodes .... which made me wonder about the reduction from 16... or I had the incorrect info to begin with.
1 1
On Idol I • Jan 29, 2026
Title Idol I
Hmmmm. I had this noted as being 16 eps. Now I read that it is only 12. Based on the spotlighted reviews, does anyone think it was re-edited to fewer eps so the label "Done and Dusted" could be applied?

I haven't watched it yet as I tend to wait for the full release, but sheesh! Nothing like hitting an immovable wall... especially one of your own (the writers) making!
2 3
Replying to Starlit Bloom • Dec 20, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
I loved "Bound By Sin", but the ending sure put my knickers in a twist. 😡
0 0