News Replying to JD24ROSE • Dec 19, 2025
Title Dare You to Death
Have you changed the Netflix language settings to english
It was already English. I tried updating the app. Then logged out and logged back in. Tried clearing the cache. Still didn't work. So i logged in via browser. Then it worked. Thank you soo much for reaching out ❤️
16 0
Replying to Ryen_Lux • Dec 19, 2025
Title Dare You to Death
Have you tried uninstalling and then re-installing?
I updated the app. Logged out and signed back in. It still didn't work. So i tried clearing cache. Then logged in via browser. Then it worked. Thank you for reaching out. ❤️
16 0
On Dare You to Death • Dec 18, 2025
Title Dare You to Death
Does anyone know what's happening with Netflix? I can't play anything on it today. It was working fine till yesterday. I even updated the app.
17 4
On Fourever You Part 2 • Dec 15, 2025
Title Fourever You Part 2
Noooooo! Why are they postponing it??? 😭😭😭
0 0
On Let Me into Your Heart • Dec 10, 2025
Title Let Me into Your Heart
Can't see the 2nd episode on YouTube. Is there any problem?
0 3
On Khemjira • Dec 8, 2025
Title Khemjira
Just a bit late to commenting about the series. I loved everything about this series, actors, acting, production etc.. but the writers did khemjira's character dirty. They made him look very weak and helpless. They could have written it better. I have nothing against Namping. As an actor he did his part very well. The writers could have given the character more growth. This is what i felt, purely my personal opinion.
12 0
On Realm's Night Rain Dreamlike • Dec 8, 2025
Title Realm's Night Rain Dreamlike
I came to know about this drama today. Downloaded the mangotv app, subscribed to VIP and is now binge watching. I love the plot and the actors. This drama deserves more recognition. The subtitles are a little off in the app. Apart from that everything else is fantastic.
1 0
Replying to TinyMoose • Sep 20, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Youku only has the 8 eps aired two years ago BEFORE it was cancelled in China. Wowow in Japan bought the rights…
Thank you
0 0
On Khemjira • Sep 20, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
What an episode!! I mean things escalated really fast between Chan and Jet! And Master? He is soo d*mn possessive of Khem! Their chemistry is oozing out! I was like just kiss already and i can't belive that we are gonna get the kiss next episode and not today! I was like come on man!
8 0
On Justice in the Dark • Jun 19, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Where can i watch the 30th episode? Can someone please help me? I've downloaded the youku app but I found only 8 episodes in it.
0 2
Replying to mimi • Feb 17, 2025
Title Immortality
i think this is the only comment section on mdl that has 1 lac comments - damnn, if justice in dark is airing…
Yes 😭
0 0