News Replying to Aziz • Oct 7, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
People saying it's as good as season 1, then why is the rating so low?
Maybe less viewers on MDL because it's not on Netflix anymore
1 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Aug 9, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
IT'S COMINGGGG
0 0
Replying to 9999775 • Jul 27, 2023
Title Concrete Utopia
He directed Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned starring Gang Don Won
Loved this movie!
1 0
Replying to Mahdieh_khf • Jul 27, 2023
Title Running Man
Someone please answer my question 🙏🏼🙃?
I don't think ep 687 is the last one, but they put a temporary number (and extend it later) because the show is still airing and last ep unknown ^^
2 1
On Spring Camp • Feb 7, 2023
Title Spring Camp
the food genre should be on it, I'm so hungry now x)
1 0
On Wi Ha Joon • Oct 2, 2021
Person Wi Ha Joon
his acting was really great in Midnight !
0 0
Replying to Draco • Sep 12, 2021
Person Xu Kai
Story of yanxi palace is a good one. I fell for xukai in that drama and got a second lead syndrome for him, so…
oh thx for telling me, the story seems great so I will get into it soon. I'm also very curious to know how it feels to get a sls with Xu Kai x)
0 1
On Xu Kai • Sep 12, 2021
Person Xu Kai
I'm binging all his dramas, he's addictive. I've watched AMA, FIYS and ALP and now I'm considering watching Story of Yanxi palace or the legends :)
4 3
On Li Ze Feng • Sep 9, 2021
Person Li Ze Feng
I liked him as Solo, it's great to see him again in ALP :)
0 0
On KUN • Aug 2, 2021
Person KUN
Happy birthday!!
0 0